Last Post Wins XII

• Thread starter Deleted member 295826
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
No but I wish I could today. The people above us have a dog and itโ€™s barking every morning. Not sure what to do there. Itโ€™s killing me.
What you do is you get a sack, you get a brick, you get the dog. You combine the dog and the brick and put them in the sack. Then you dispose of said sack in a body of water and watch until the last bubble goes "GLOOP".

If you're really annoyed, you can even beat the owner over the head with the dogbricksack before taking it to the body of water.

What you do is you get a sack, you get a brick, you get the dog. You combine the dog and the brick and put them in the sack. Then you dispose of said sack in a body of water and watch until the last bubble goes "GLOOP".

If you're really annoyed, you can even beat the owner over the head with the dogbricksack before taking it to the body of water.
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฌ itโ€™s gonna make me go insane. He must get up and be getting ready for work and leaving. Then if barks and barks. But with my work/sleep schedule it short changes me with only 5 -6 hours of sleep ๐Ÿ˜ด I bought this headband thing that is supposed to muffle outside noise. I canโ€™t do ear plugs. They just fall out and not comfy.

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ฌ itโ€™s gonna make me go insane. He must get up and be getting ready for work and leaving. Then if barks and barks. But with my work/sleep schedule it short changes me with only 5 -6 hours of sleep ๐Ÿ˜ด I bought this headband thing that is supposed to muffle outside noise. I canโ€™t do ear plugs. They just fall out and not comfy.
Have you had a harsh word with your neighbours? Or perhaps write them a strongly worded letter?

Have you had a harsh word with your neighbours? Or perhaps write them a strongly worded letter?
Not yet I havenโ€™t seen them or gone up there. They just moved in like a week ago. Hate to be that naw but somethingโ€™s gotta happen lol. Iโ€™m not sure if they will care though.

Wednesday Morning GIF by Justin

CHAT ROOM ADMINS:

Suema = Adult Chat Admin

Seyman14 = Boys Chat Admin

Study Seyma = College Chat Admin

Seymuah = Dating Chat Admin

Gayma = Gay Chat Admin

H.R. Seymapuff = General Chat Admin

Seymatress = Girls Chat Admin

Overgaema = Kids Chat Admin

Lesma = Lesbian Chat Admin

Deadma = Live Chat Admin

Phonema = Mobile Chat Admin

Soundma = Music Chat Admin

Sexma = Sex Chat Admin

Single Seyma = Singles Chat Admin

Sportsma = Sports Chat Admin

Seyma = Teen Chat Admin

Vidma = Video Chat Admin

Beepboopma = Video Games Chat Admin

CHAT ROOM ADMINS:

Suema = Adult Chat Admin

Seyman14 = Boys Chat Admin

Study Seyma = College Chat Admin

Seymuah = Dating Chat Admin

Gayma = Gay Chat Admin

H.R. Seymapuff = General Chat Admin

Seymatress = Girls Chat Admin

Overgaema = Kids Chat Admin

Lesma = Lesbian Chat Admin

Deadma = Live Chat Admin

Phonema = Mobile Chat Admin

Soundma = Music Chat Admin

Sexma = Sex Chat Admin

Single Seyma = Singles Chat Admin

Sportsma = Sports Chat Admin

Seyma = Teen Chat Admin

Vidma = Video Chat Admin

Beepboopma = Video Games Chat Admin
What in the ever loving **** is this abomination?

Status
Not open for further replies.