Low Level Scum

• Thread starter Deleted member 301622
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 301622

When is these 2 idiots going to be banned ? Revo and Aromatic . I mean seriously they constantly toss out sexual assault's towards females and even Moderators . Revo runs around this site like he owns it . Stop protecting them and do your job . Any other chatter that has done the same and even half of what he ( both ) have done would of been banned already . Numerous reports have been sent and all they get is a lil mute or kick warning ? Give me a fucking break . I wonder if you'd do anything if they started telling a minor they'd shove something up her Would anything be done then ? Or just throw a blanket over them and call him a " TROLLS " . This place needs an OVERHAUL . It has fallen down a deep deep hole .

When is these 2 idiots going to be banned ? Revo and Aromatic . I mean seriously they constantly toss out sexual assault's towards females and even Moderators . Revo runs around this site like he owns it . Stop protecting them and do your job . Any other chatter that has done the same and even half of what he ( both ) have done would of been banned already . Numerous reports have been sent and all they get is a lil mute or kick warning ? Give me a fucking break . I wonder if you'd do anything if they started telling a minor they'd shove something up her Would anything be done then ? Or just throw a blanket over them and call him a " TROLLS " . This place needs an OVERHAUL . It has fallen down a deep deep hole .
HR doesn’t have the jam to deal with these clowns. He is either a spineless jellyfish or else these user accounts have dirt on him.

Funny thing is is you’ll be told to provide screenshots and proof and then when you actually provide said screenshot and proof it gets ignored and yes I have screenshots of that too

Revo is buddies with HR and his gang of drunken demigods . I never heard of the other guy but going to general chat is not my thing. I remember Revo from long ago and he has been doing the same things for a long time. I imagine he has had a kick or two but it does look bad when HR and his gang of inebriated imbeciles don't deal with him and let him run free.

It always helps to tag the person you’d like to take action.
@H.R. PufnStuf
Why he does nothing about it despite hundred of SS as requested its always someone has an axe to grind, bitter ex mod etc the list is endless. Lets just face the truth and @H.R. PufnStuf is a pathetlic lump of coal who does nothing to stop these predators. His ego couldnt handle to deal with something he made.

lol It is a strange thing if an old perverted racist who was expelled from two sites speaks out because he is a *****r and a racist, and you see him showing distress from a pervert of the same sample. this site is fucking funny

Last edited by a moderator:
lol It is a strange thing if an old perverted racist who was expelled from two sites speaks out because he is a ****** and a racist, and you see him showing distress from a pervert of the same sample. this site is fucking funny
Dude get OFF my thread you are another one that needs to be GONE from GC

Last edited by a moderator:
lol It is a strange thing if an old perverted racist who was expelled from two sites speaks out because he is a ****** and a racist, and you see him showing distress from a pervert of the same sample. this site is fucking funny
Ezz you are a*****. **** off

lol It is a strange thing if an old perverted racist who was expelled from two sites speaks out because he is a *****r and a racist, and you see him showing distress from a pervert of the same sample. this site is fucking funny
Everyone according to your idiotic logic is racist pervert who disagrees with your propaganda you even called @Chelle Belle a white racist pervert who was brainwashed by the church against you, you are nothing but a pimple on the ass of society.

Also as you can see @H.R. PufnStuf has not a single care about these two sexual predator not one single reply only laughing at a post. Even with posting SS to forums how they want to r*** women in General Chat absolutely nothing done by admin despite both being long term ******** and know better.

I know this Nazi from another site so u can sit down and finish eating the bone and be an obedient dog or continue barking.

Yeah I'm the nazi from the other site that still can go there and chat freely . Your false accusations are just that FALSE . Simple question for you ... Why can't you go there and chat ? Lets hear your reason . I'm sure people want to know . We'll wait .
I know this Nazi from another site so u can sit down and finish eating the bone and be an obedient dog or continue barking.

OK I registered just to reply to this and say enough is enough. HR/Samwise, please get your damn act together. This kid Aromatic is below low level scum, he is a predator hiding behind being underage. I am out of Reports today and he has been doing nothing but harassing women on that site all morning with extreme vulgarity, and remember the last time I told you to check the reports? What was your answer, I dont care unless my mods escalate them? Guess what, no mods on, and im guessing when one does come on, they will be long gone and they will just clear the million flags they get as fast as possible, because thats unreasonable for a volunteer mod to have to really dissect when they have a live chat to attend to.
DO YOUR ADMIN DUTY, Or relinquish it. This is not the first thread about this waste of O2, this is not a few people trying to cause problems because someone is annoying, this is a legitimate case that requires you to take seriously. Stop turning a blind eye when its so far over the acceptable line, that the line is a dot in the distance with this one.

I wont hold my breath that any action will be taken, but I felt it important enough to come put my 2 cents in.