Low Level Scum

• Thread starter Deleted member 301622
  • Start date
Yeah I'm the nazi from the other site that still can go there and chat freely . Your false accusations are just that FALSE . Simple question for you ... Why can't you go there and chat ? Lets hear your reason . I'm sure people want to know . We'll wait .
I deleted my account myself, can you deny that?
As for you, you know exactly that I know that you were the old pedophile, the racist Nazi, and the psychopath who always uses guest accounts to attack those he hates.

Now it's your turn to tell them why you were kicked out of the mods there and also here lol

As for you, you know exactly that I know that you were the old pedophile, the racist Nazi, and the psychopath who always uses guest accounts to attack those he hates.

Now it's your turn to tell them why you were kicked out of the mods there and also here lol
I don't believe any of that. Come on man, I don't agree with his political views, nor does he mine but we're respectful. He's never said anything racist and sure as Hell hasn't done anything involving minors.

WRONG you are one of many on the PERM BAN list from there and its cute how you claim you deleted you account yourself :ROFLMAO:

WRONG you are one of many on the PERM BAN list from there and its cute how you claim you deleted you account yourself

Yeah I'm the nazi from the other site that still can go there and chat freely . Your false accusations are just that FALSE . Simple question for you ... Why can't you go there and chat ? Lets hear your reason . I'm sure people want to know . We'll wait .

Now it's your turn to tell them why you were kicked out of the mods there and also here ??

now some ss to show them how ugly and sick racist u are

This shot is when I was talking about the killing of more than 6,000 children in Gaza, and this is his comment.
Does the word “useles eaters with someone” remind you? like hitlers?

This is his sample, and I have a lot of footage of the hateful and Islamophobic comments he makes all the time when the room is empty of mods or he knows that the mod will not be firm with him.

This is an example of his sick racism, and I have many shots of the hateful and Islamophobic comments he makes all the time when the room is empty of mods or he knows that the mod will not be firm with him.

As for this, it was when he was trying to molest his child, who might be transgender

A blatant example of racism and Nazism, he says that his ideal or favorite Muslim is a corpse that cannot speak

Another example of his racism when I talk about civilian victims, children and women

Here he continues to be petrified of his girl, receiving a gentle warning from the mod

Enough of this now, and I have dozens of pictures of comments like that. Was I honest in what I said or not?
Now it's the old Nazi's turn to answer us all, why was he expelled here and in the other location?? unless !!!

Now it's your turn to tell them why you were kicked out of the mods there and also here ??

This shot is when I was talking about the killing of more than 6,000 children in Gaza, and this is his comment.

This is his sample, and I have a lot of footage of the hateful and Islamophobic comments he makes all the time when the room is empty of mods or he knows that the mod will not be firm with him.

This is an example of his sick racism, and I have many shots of the hateful and Islamophobic comments he makes all the time when the room is empty of mods or he knows that the mod will not be firm with him.

As for this, it was when he was trying to molest his child, who might be transgender

A blatant example of racism and Nazism, he says that his ideal or favorite Muslim is a corpse that cannot speak

Another example of his racism when I talk about civilian victims, children and women

Here he continues to be petrified of his girl, receiving a gentle warning from the mod

Enough of this now, and I have dozens of pictures of comments like that. Was I honest in what I said or not?
Now it's the old Nazi's turn to answer us all, why was he expelled here and in the other location?? unless !!!

shut up

Dude you seems " triggered " for being so " innocent " walk it back bro you are looking like a pathetic little coward as you always do . I'm not going to use the reply and take up wasted space you do that enough by yourself .

LOL dude you are TRIGGERED . That's hilarious . News flash buddy People have different opinions and I forgot when one doesn't go along with your opinion they turn into racist nazi scum . Must be a very sad life living it that way . Wish ya the best buddy . ( sad and pathetic to sit in a chat room to grab SS with people that don't fall for your beliefs )

I am confused I thought Mr Jose was the ultra conservative next to HR.
I am wondering. Does Ezz have a crush on Mr. Blunt?
Maybe a candidate for the cutest chat couple?
ironsheik1009-t.png

for those 2 trolls Don't you feel that you are without dignity? And that you are just dogs that bark to maim anyone they attack? boba and black ?

It is very embarrassing to show your image or type as a man while you act like a hired prostitute without shame.

keep barking

for those 2 trolls Don't you feel that you are without dignity? And that you are just dogs that bark to maim anyone they attack? boba and black ?

It is very embarrassing to show your image or type as a man while you act like a hired prostitute without shame.

keep barking

keep barking
This is a sensitive time on this planet. To be honest, all religion is fake. Religion exists to sell the belief of eternity. What is worst, at least here with the Christian Evangelistic sect, they make great profit from it. I am not sure and hoping it is not that way where you are.

Dude go chill out with a nice B.L.T. sandwich and Happy Hanukkah

Just wondering why these posts have not been removed considering they are links? @H.R. PufnStuf and not in line with forums rules?

Dude you are a COWARD . You wait until I log out to post a comment . Talk about a SAD LOW LIFE you sure do fit the bill .