Low Level Scum

• Thread starter Deleted member 301622
  • Start date
for those 2 trolls Don't you feel that you are without dignity? And that you are just dogs that bark to maim anyone they attack? boba and black ?

It is very embarrassing to show your image or type as a man while you act like a hired prostitute without shame.

keep barking

for those 2 trolls Don't you feel that you are without dignity? And that you are just dogs that bark to maim anyone they attack? boba and black ?

It is very embarrassing to show your image or type as a man while you act like a hired prostitute without shame.

keep barking

shut up

lol ppl u have a very very sad low life
Just some advice buddy, Give it a rest until the whole situation in the Middle East calms down. Most of us really are conflicted.
We blame HAMAS for their cowardly attack. And despite having Jewish heritage , I also am really concerned about the genocide , Israel is doing to Palestine . There is no heroes in that war. My anger drifts to one side or the other depending on the events. But when an idiot like you just goes off and uses your Muslim religion as a basis of your hate, you can go to hell. You are officially stripped of your title of being a troll. I don't care about yours and Mr. Blunt's love hate relationship. Both of you can go straight to hell.

Just wondering why these posts have not been removed considering they are links? @H.R. PufnStuf and not in line with forums rules?

links are not verbotten per se. If they are relevant to certain threads (like debate etc) and not promoting websites they can be used. In these *why isnt user A banned* type threads its probably better the full SS isnt plastered all over this 13+ forum.

links are not verbotten per se. If they are relevant to certain threads (like debate etc) and not promoting websites they can be used. In these *why isnt user A banned* type threads its probably better the full SS isnt plastered all over this 13+ forum.
Do you ever not deflect on the issue? or do one rule for all and not fit to your own narrative? Yep didnt think so

Or in a General Chat 13+ chatroom but according to you thats perfectly fine.

Losers have the right to cry all over.
Revo is just another dominant male specimen on this site and some of the others are jealous of him.

We all know we've taken our fair share in all sh*t...
My advice is that the less you whine and cry about it the more manly you appear to be. ( cause nothing will change about people having a dominant presence - it's natural )

lol ppl u have a very very sad low life
Just some advice buddy, Give it a rest until the whole situation in the Middle East calms down. Most of us really are conflicted.
We blame HAMAS for their cowardly attack. And despite having Jewish heritage , I also am really concerned about the genocide , Israel is doing to Palestine . There is no heroes in that war. My anger drifts to one side or the other depending on the events. But when an idiot like you just goes off and uses your Muslim religion as a basis of your hate, you can go to hell. You are officially stripped of your title of being a troll. I don't care about yours and Mr. Blunt's love hate relationship. Both of you can go straight to hell.