March Selfies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to share this picture because I’m now in size Large scrub tops and this one is so cute. Also my confidence and self esteem is at an all time high. Just wanted to also say to all the youngins on this forums make sure you get a skin care routine. Don’t want until you’re almost 30 like me. I started a skin care routine a little over a month ago. Cerave products- I swear by them and they don’t break the bank. 🦋❤️
58-B1-D0-EB-DF86-4646-967-C-48-C4-C5-A80-D1-A.jpg

Wanted to share this picture because I’m now in size Large scrub tops and this one is so cute. Also my confidence and self esteem is at an all time high. Just wanted to also say to all the youngins on this forums make sure you get a skin care routine. Don’t want until you’re almost 30 like me. I started a skin care routine a little over a month ago. Cerave products- I swear by them and they don’t break the bank. 🦋❤️
You’re still a youngin yourself 😄

• Haha
Reactions: Kd.
You're so beautiful as always.

• Love
Reactions: Kd.
You guys are very adorable.
Pinky, your blemishes aren’t bad at all! When I was your age my nickname was Pizza face. 😩😩😩
I tried every single cream to get rid of my pimples. It was horrible.
I have combination skin: sometimes oily, sometimes dry. My routine is simple but works awesome, even with the 16 different medications I’m on:

• Matte Salicylic Acid 30% (for acne)
  • Matte Pure Retinol 2.5% (Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Niacinamide, Lactic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid - this serum is great for anti-aging)
  • Kyomi Skin Green Tea Superfood Face Oil (nourishing and anti-aging)
  • Ultraceuticals Ultra UV protective SPF 50+ daily moisturiser

All are made in the USA except the moisturiser, which Is Australian, because who knows sun protection better than us Aussies?

@Creed101 it’s ok.
It’s on me cause I’m the one who posted the photo. He isn’t being nasty about it, he just gave a compliment. It’s all good.
They are nice. I won’t deny it. 🤣
SEEEEEEEEE, you knew it was a compliment, and to be fair, I was the only one to compliment you, in an honest manner. So, wtf is wrong with everyone else. Should be the real question.

Plus, least I am not some poser asshole that just says, DURRRRrrr such a pretty smile, what a crock of dog **** compliment is that?

If a woman puts a picture of herself out there, and the cha chas are showing, you better damn well acknowledge them because we allllllllllll know that is the center of attention. bunch of hypocrites acting like they didn't see anything. now i am just pissed off with society, good day all.

Plus, least I am not some poser asshole that just says, DURRRRrrr such a pretty smile, what a crock of dog **** compliment is that?

If a woman puts a picture of herself out there, and the cha chas are showing, you better damn well acknowledge them because we allllllllllll know that is the center of attention. bunch of hypocrites acting like they didn't see anything. now i am just pissed off with society, good day all.
Wait so what you’re saying is my cha Chas are the only thing that should be complimented. 😑😑😑
Uh huh

Ok, this is a special one for today because … my hair that took me years to grow and cut it right back to donate for wigs and for Leukaemia Foundation’s World’s Greatest Shave.

View attachment 953918

Sorry I’m not looking at the camera, I’m a bit emotional because… well, those that know me know I loved my hair.

Please, get behind this cause any way you can at worldsgreatestshave dot com for kids with blood cancer. Mine’s brain cancer, but cancer is cancer and it sucks.

Thank you all so much.

❤️ Pinky

Ok, this is a special one for today because … my hair that took me years to grow and cut it right back to donate for wigs and for Leukaemia Foundation’s World’s Greatest Shave.

View attachment 953918

Sorry I’m not looking at the camera, I’m a bit emotional because… well, those that know me know I loved my hair.

Please, get behind this cause any way you can at worldsgreatestshave dot com for kids with blood cancer. Mine’s brain cancer, but cancer is cancer and it sucks.

Thank you all so much.

❤️ Pinky
You're hair looks great and you're a very pretty lady. Thank you kindly for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.