March Selfies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just further clarification of the above post, this IS an Australian non-profit charity (Leukaemia Foundation), and while I do have my own team, unfortunately due to privacy, I cannot give that.

I was more trying to make people aware of the cause than expecting people to sponsor me.

Gosh, I’d love if I could but it would mean too much information out there. I love that people actually asked this. You guys rock my socks ❤️❤️

This one’s from tonight cos you make me so happy.

View attachment 953922

Just further clarification of the above post, this IS an Australian non-profit charity (Leukaemia Foundation), and while I do have my own team, unfortunately due to privacy, I cannot give that.

I was more trying to make people aware of the cause than expecting people to sponsor me.

Gosh, I’d love if I could but it would mean too much information out there. I love that people actually asked this. You guys rock my socks ❤️❤️

View attachment 953922
You're gorgeous my friend.

View attachment 953956
Yay, spring is coming! 🫶🏻
I wonder why you had to the heart emoji thingy instead of making the heart sign with your... HANDS
Sick Cough GIF by Debby Ryan

View attachment 953922
Beautiful on the inside and out. A lot of people here could learn a lot from you

Not really a ‘selfie’ then, but here’s my example 🫶🏼

View attachment 953983
Thank you all for your kind words. I’m just doing what I can, while I can.
Howdy @Pinky, good morning to you. Thank you for sharing this cool nice lovely picture of you. It's a great picture of you @Pinky. I hope you are doing well. Have a wonderful rest of the month in March. 🐨🤗😁👍🤠💎 ❤️💞💯🙂🌹 You're a superstar. You're one of my heros. I admire you. Keep smiling! Keep staying strong! Be well and safe all year round in 2023. Take care of yourself always and forever. God bless you and your family. God loves you so very much. You're beautiful and a lovely friend. Thanks for all your help, time, and dedication on here. 🙏 Praying for you always. You're my sister in Christ forever. 💗

All the best,
Princessa 🙂

Hi and good morning to you @chubbyarmy, This is a great picture of you my Brother in Christ. Have a great rest of the year in 2023. Be well! Thank you for sharing this picture. 🙂🙏🤠🐨👍

Beautiful on the inside and out. A lot of people here could learn a lot from you
@Inkandtatts I agree with you 💯 percent. I hope you are doing well. Have a lovely morning and day. 😁🐨👍💯🤠🙏🙂💗🌹💞❤️💎😁🤗🙌🥂

Status
Not open for further replies.