Random Comments 2024 ☠️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love calling out a *****. This time it’s:

I joined Chat Avenue a few weeks after my 25th birthday. I'm going to be 30 on the 27th of May. Can't believe it's been 5 years already. Time flies by so fast πŸ₯²

β€”-

Liar.

IMG_6553.jpeg

April 2020 is a few weeks before your 26th birthday.

The Carlisle concubine can’t count despite having more bellends than weekends shagging dominos delivery drivers.

Blow Kiss Flirting GIF by Paris Hilton
new york fashion week nyfw feb 2019 GIF by NYFW: The Shows

I find it amazing how critical bees are to the ecosystem, how much benefit they provide the planet and the human race, and the catastrophic consequences there would bee if they went extinct. #beesrock
I agree with you, especially with flowers and even helping with growing vegetables and fruits etc too!

Inb4 trolls :(

To be clear, forums accounts do NOT delete. It takes divine intervention from CM for them to go away. Chat room accounts are volatile and will self delete or can be deleted by the user.

For Chat rooms, deleted accounts can be reclaimed using the same username, email and IP.
thank you David 😊 btw are you in New York?

I find it amazing how critical bees are to the ecosystem, how much benefit they provide the planet and the human race, and the catastrophic consequences there would bee if they went extinct. #beesrock
I agree with you, especially with flowers and even helping with growing vegetables and fruits etc too!

Inb4 trolls :(

The bee population is collapsing here- too much reliance on foreign honey bees, and pesticide /habitat destruction is rampant. I toom these yesterday, They are native bees for here "orchard bees" they look like like flies, they dont sting- I set their home up for hatching becuause some woodpeckers ate them over the winter. THese are the most efficient pollinators - the fruit trees arnt setting fruit which is a very bad sign of the times. They are gentle creatures, took these yesterday as they began emerging - their nursery is stuck to a tree near the pear trees20240502_193255 (1) bee crp3.jpg20240502_193303 (2) bee2 dcrp.jpg

The bee population is collapsing here- too much reliance on foreign honey bees, and pesticide /habitat destruction is rampant. I toom these yesterday, They are native bees for here "orchard bees" they look like like flies, they dont sting- I set their home up for hatching becuause some woodpeckers ate them over the winter. THese are the most efficient pollinators - the fruit trees arnt setting fruit which is a very bad sign of the times. They are gentle creatures, took these yesterday as they began emerging - their nursery is stuck to a tree near the pear treesView attachment 968528View attachment 968527
Cool pics but scary about the habitat destruction 😬

Cool pics but scary about the habitat destruction 😬

here there are many native plants they can feed on, but development, etc has reduced that, dramatically- including water sources,

the habitat loss isnt the direct issue, more habitat loss due to climate change and development/pesticedes etc a biologist I know has been study this for decades and is an anti pesticide crusader, very well regarded here.

Status
Not open for further replies.