Random Comments 2024 ☠️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that I have some time to actually reply to this..

Random , but i think you are way off the mark about @datia bug being ryry , im pretty sure it's the shamed/fired ex admin butterfliez or Annie , id go with the first if i had too (y)

datia bug is a user we have on tc. It's not Annie, ryry, or Butterfliez. I have no idea who the other person you mentioned is, though.

It should always have been Honeycomb or acinna. They’re older teens (I think honeycomb is- if not she acts like it and is perfect candidate). Can only say from what I see on forums complaint threads for TC.

And now both are denied ever getting red because of her actions. Which is a shame.

Completely agree with everything that's been said too, although I wouldn't have been greedy enough to take admin from Honeycomb..like a certain someone. #MakeHoneycombRed

and yes, the sun would still kill me on the spot. one touch and I am disintegrating. @Finn2.0 please don't make me go outside, it's scary 😔

Even HD cams can't zoom in the level you'd need it to for Ness to see anything.

The only thing I ever noted him for was his role in "It's a Sin" and even then I found him fucking irritating.
I think it was his script that ruined it for me because it was quite crude when his character harassing the straight fella that irritated me. So now I don’t like him 🥴

By all accounts I've heard he's cocky IRL, too, and not in a way that comes across tongue in cheek. He performed at one of our venues but I wasn't there so can't speak personally 🤷🏼‍♀️

Now that I have some time to actually reply to this..

datia bug is a user we have on tc. It's not Annie, ryry, or Butterfliez. I have no idea who the other person you mentioned is, though.

Completely agree with everything that's been said too, although I wouldn't have been greedy enough to take admin from Honeycomb..like a certain someone. #MakeHoneycombRed

and yes, the sun would still kill me on the spot. one touch and I am disintegrating. @Finn2.0 please don't make me go outside, it's scary 😔

so explain why datia bug stopped posting in the forums, literally the same day ryrytime was unbanned 🤔

a hell of a coincidence, & as such, those kind of coincidences are usually more than a simple coincidence; i tell u wat

Is this why Punky uses it/that pronouns?
It's Queen/That Bitch, either works. tyvm.
bad girls club loren GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I don't have an answer for that, but if ryry is a male or 20+ years old, then we got a problem.

he has been in trouble before due to unsavory behavior towards kids,

i would advise u just keep a closer than usual eye on datia :)

i could be wrong, i dont got proof just a hunch, but just to be on the safe side considering the chat you moderate..

Sometimes coincidence is the right answer

if you have two competing ideas to explain the same phenomenon, you should prefer the simpler one...

in the case, the simpler one being datia bug stopped being active on forums once ryrytime got unbanned, bc they are indeed actually the same person 🍜

they're both probably sang

edit:

disregard wat i just said, @emileh;

this is actually the simpler explanation...

if you have two competing ideas to explain the same phenomenon, you should prefer the simpler one...

in the case, the simpler one being datia bug stopped being active on forums once ryrytime got unbanned, bc they are indeed actually the same person 🍜

Hasn't datia been kinda on/off posting on forums? I haven't noticed her being active every day. As far as I know, she wasn't that talkative before her mod application. She's been very.. combative, when on our site, and her activity here seems to line up with her behaviour there, give or take a few days.

Hasn't datia been kinda on/off posting on forums? I haven't noticed her being active every day. As far as I know, she wasn't that talkative before her mod application. She's been very.. combative, when on our site, and her activity here seems to line up with her behaviour there, give or take a few days.

she appeared randomly on the forums when ryry was serving the ban he just came off of, & she was quite active actually...

perhaps datia didn't post everyday, but she certainly at least logged in routinely everyday...

last seen was april 24th, literally the same day ryry was released from his ban 🍜

their mannerisms, their combativeness, & their typing pattern; it all fits the criteria...

all the above, is wat gives me the hunch, & not to toot my own horn; i am notoriously intuitive :)

...i'm generally always right, about generally everything...

Status
Not open for further replies.