Meet The Regs of Kids Chat.

Name: Oz
Nickname: Ozzy

I think kids chat is a great place, somewhere to talk without the constant "Cam with me" etc of Teen chat

Name: Chris

I've been coming to Kc like, for along time. I enjoy the cool kids that I meet there. Also, the mods of kc are pretty awesome, too.

This is me...

This is me...

Hi I'm Lola I'm 14 and I like Kids chat cos...Well I met loads of awes people there I have new friends and a whole other life on there. I do get trolled quite a lot but I guess some ppl are like that but..Other than that its awes in there it's like ur life emerges even more in that place. It really has become my partial life. I like quite a lot of stuff such as Music, Art, Animals. I'm a bit weird, but everyone has a bit of weird in them. I can be really quiet and calm. But sometimes I can seem like a troll but I'm not ( I think :p). Thats me !:)

Reason Why I don't

Reason Why I don't

Name: Jeanette
Do I like Kids Chat: No (idk/maybe) (My Opinion)
Reason why I don't:
The mods are sometimes not there so some of them are really old to be on kids chat, and there are some people who spams a lot, others are talking in an inappropriate language (let's just say that they're being rude) & their pictures are just so..... (You know what I mean).... I really wanna be a mod but idk how, I want to make the Kids Chat room fun and exciting for KIDS... I still have friends there.
KC is still a great place for kids chat :)
(idk if my english speaking is bad) LoL

Last edited:
name: amo

wow, i really like the kids chat?? everyone on there is really kind (asides from the typical creeps) and the mods are really consistent and reasonable? I really like it here!

Last edited:
I'm Laura, I'm 15, I go on here because I need a squad. And I advertise Habbo Retros like Rise and Habboon. If you don't want avast saying threat detected, go to Habboon. I also play a lot of Katamari Damacy, and Undertale. I read Homestuck, and I drink root beer.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if anyone still uses this thread but oh well.
My name is Natalie, I usually use the name 'Onlinedork' on here. (the same as my username on forums) so if you ever see me around in kids chat be sure to say hello because I'm new/ish to kids chat so I don't know many people. :rolleyes: :eek:k:

hi

hi

hi
just joined forums
so some ppl might know me for lots of pics i put up
so i thought i would say hi
a bit about me
14 from england
love to dance swim and i do arts and crafts
love drawing painting and making dreamcatchers and other craft things
some of you might have seen pics of me and my dog benji our miniature daschund

so well thats a bit about me

clo x

Name: ThatOneCookie, or just call me Cookie.

I've been on Kids Chat for about 7 months. I've made some pretty great friends here, and I spend my most of my nights on my laptop on here, while listening to numerous playlists i've made on Spotify. I'm also a total You Tube addict, my favorite You Tuber is Shane Dawson. My favorite show to watch on Netflix is That '70s Show.

hi I'm billi I'm 15 I don't come on much but I come on here when I'm bored I founded this site last summer vacation and the regs and mods here are friendly :)

Decided to revive this thread!

I'm Warden your friendly neighborhood Admin. Sometimes I'll manage to get onto the chatroom and bore you all with my presence, but since I work part-time and attend uni full-time time is a bit of an issue. Pretty big on video-games & TV shows but my all-time favorite hobby has to be sleeping way more than I should and then regretting it for the whole day afterward :eek:k:

Yo, I’m Chris. Crusty mod here uh- I play too much video games and draw a whole heckin lot. I mod-(better mod than Alanna) have a good day

I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my chat forum. I spend my days praising Alanna, and my Dad, Warden. Everyone here is awful and a disgrace. One thing I've learned after 8 months, you never know who is going stab you in the back.

Hi, I’m Doggo(which isn’t my real name), I’m 13, and I enjoy the kids chat. I occasionally troll the peeps whom start perving on me, and I tell some people that I dislike their usernames because their usernames are inneproperate, but I made my fair share of friends. And I learned many things and grew close to my friends.