Meet The Regs of Kids Chat.

κуιε.

If you're a frequent visitor/chatter of Kids Chat, please, tell us a bit more about yourself. What you think of Kids Chat, why you like it, etc.

Name: Kyle.

I love Kids Chat because it is so fun. I meet so many new people there. I always get help from the nice ******** there with my homework. I always like making new pen pal buddies! it's liek so totez fun!

In all seriousness, I love Kids Chat. I found the forums through Kids Chat. I became friends with so many great former mods there. I'm sure that the ones I have lost communication with are still being amazing somewhere in life. I hope that future ******** in Kids Chat will have their own amazing experiences in Kids Chat.

Now it's your turn!

By the way, consider this like the 'Random Comments' for Kids. So, have fun, kiddies.

Spam goes great with rice

Last edited:
Hi. My name's Caylan, I'm 16, for now.
If I grow up, I'll probably be a nurse, even though I wanted to be a funeral director. The only difference would be that I couldn't screw one of them up.
I'm a junior in high school, my favourite colour is teal, I'm 5'4 and I break a hell of a lot of mobile phones.

I love our chatroom because I meet very interesting people that I wouldn't otherwise meet in real life. It is chaotic and suprising and I absolutely love that. I do not, however, get any homework help from anyone I encounter. If there is anyone that would like to help me with my 12 page pyschology paper, please- speak up.

You're welcome, Kyle.

Name: Spenser

I like Kids Chat. This should definitely be sticky. :thumb:

I love Kids Chat because it is so fun. I meet so many new people there. I always get help from the nice ******** there with my homework. I always like making new pen pal buddies!

Last edited:
Name: Christina.

I like Kids Chat becauseeeee.. Uhh a lot of reasons. It's my main room. I've had so many memories with/in it, I met so many amazing people there. It's where I first go when I'm bored. It's just addicting. I considering Kids Chat my internet home.

I found it randomly googling chat sites and I loved it. If you ever see me there, be careful. I got rather a lot of mood swings even though I'm usually nice.

Last edited:
I don't really frequent this forum alot...LOL but I am new so I will probably visit this forum every now and then.
Name: Eric
I just started seeing this room frequently and lurk and so...seems to be a nice bunch of people.

Not so sure what I want to do in the future, I'll probably work something that's with music(working on getting signed currently...) and has to do with Electronic Dance Music.
I'm a computer geek and hate being praised/getting random, friendly comments for some reason because it makes me cringe.

.....Okay that's it for me lol. If this was too awkward, I could edit it.

Name: J-Girl (Jasmin)

I love visiting KC(even though I'm on TC sometimes...) because there are lots of interesting people and I made some friends there. :)

My name is Sara, I'm 15 years old, 16 in October.

I dont come on KC as much as I use to, lol, but I still come on.

I like coming to KC because it's smething to do when I'm bored and I have nothing else to do. So, it passes the time. People are cool there and like it's cool sometimes. Back in the day, when I came on it a lot it was because I liked all the regs and I knew them all and I had A LOT of fun talking to them. Hopefully, we get new regs and they'll be just as cool.

Nickname: Rione

Hello all. I'm Rione, which is my nickname. Some people have a way of writing it the wrong way, but I understand. In a way.
I like languages, flags, small and nice arguments, etc. Oh, and history. And music. Country as one of the first ones I like.
Also, nature's a fine thing, too.

Well, what makes me come to the Kids Chat almost everyday?
Actually, I'm not so sure why do I go there. It's a nice place, pretty decent ******** there, even though most of the ******** are always being silent or doing their own business, PMing.

Also, it's nice to be in the smaller rooms, where there's less traffic and so. Sometimes there's more people, but there's always someone to chat with. I hope.
Welcoming new comers (or non-ones) is always a nice thing to do, but that won't rose the conversation.

Basicly, I come there for a good chat and nice people to talk with.

--

All to the KC Forums and Chat new comers, welcome! ~

Great idea for a thread.

Name: Martin.

I've been a KC regular for 3 years now, maybe even 4 if I count the times I logged on before I had my laptop. I got bored with certain names though so kept changing, so no-one really got to know me and remember me. Even when I did come into KC, I was one of those 'side-room' people becuase I found it too hard to get involved in the main chat when I was younger, but now that I'm back on the forums and chat I never leave the main room.

It saddens me that when I turn 17 I'll officially be 'too old' for KC. I've had some amazing memories in their, I met one of my really close friends, I met one of my ex girlfriends, and in general I've met a lot of awesome people in my time. Even yesterday, I met someone who I've never talked before, and we hit it off, and now I have her msn. That's the good thing about KC, bringing people together and meeting new people.

In the chat, I may come off as a bit of a troll at times. Those who've seen me in chat know I like to act the clown and generally muck about. Unless there is an actual serious conversation, then I'm all for it. :lol But please, don't be shy. I'm always up for talking to new people.

As for a little bit about myself, there's not much to say. I get by in life, taking each day as it comes. I do have a bit of a rebel streak in me though. :lol

I liked the original title name better.

'Meet The Kids. :3'

This new one does not seem like something I'd say or make as a title. At least capitalize 'The'/'Regs'.

Thanks, over-worried mods.

Name: Adam

I remember my first day in Kids chat, long ago, in a land about 10 miles from where I am now. I logged in, unsure of what it was about. Then, my mom yelled at me because she thought that this was an inappropriate site. That was when I was underage for this site*. I started visiting regularly when I was 12, and now that I am past that, I'm happy to be able to be legal with everything. I was once a moderator, though I have no idea what name I used. I think I used something with Live Wire in it, though I am still unsure of that.

I almost always use "LiVe WiRe" as my display name on all chats, or a variation of it. I love RuneScape, and edit the RuneScape Wiki daily. I love coding with HTML5, CSS, JS, C#, C++, and WTM.

There is a lot about me that you can get to know, if you rub me the right way ;)

How many regulars do we have? Kyle, you should add a poll to this thread.

"Are you a regular of Kids Chat?"
"Yes"
"No"

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Neko (Tyne)

So, I really love Kids Chat, because it lets me meet people I would never be able to meet in real life. I've become really good friends with a lot of people from the site, and i hope to make many more in the future. I usually go on in the middle of the night in America, because it's much slower and relaxed, haha.

I am in love with My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Especially Pinkie Pie, as you can see <3. I also like drawing manga a whole bunch, and staying inside 8DD Yes, i'm quite weird, but isn't everyone?

So, I guess that's it. > w >