More "reasons" when reporting + small explanation

I think it changes drastically from room to room. Having modded both a small and a large room, I would be interested to see how no report reason and a comment section would work for Gay Chat. But for VGC, I would absolutely NOT want a comment section and would want a larger variety of report reasons. It's hard to provide catch-all solutions for a site that has such drastically different room experiences.
couldn't have said it better myself.

...I mean yeah the reason on the report when sent isn't ever really looked at, and most reports are kinda obvious. Pfps and bios for profile reports, and the messages that get reported, yeah still kinda obvious.

If its something like you believe someone is also another account, that's something more so to pm for, but thats really the only time.

What would REALLY make alot of reports easier is if people learn the difference between reporting the profile or reporting a message, as that's usually where people go "why wasn't this actioned"... caus its a blank guest pfp... "but they are a bot and sent me links šŸ˜ "... then report the message šŸ˜­
It's disheartening to read people don't know the right way to report,IG that's the place to start then.