NFL 2027 Season

College Sports Sport GIF by Sealed With A GIF
 
The turnaround value of JJM is wild. From a 1st round, all the way to a 5th round.
Just goes to show you how fast you can fall off... I remember his debut, he was terrific in the first half, garbage in the second and just never got it back, then he was replaced with mr I see Ghosts, and that was that.
 
Just goes to show you how fast you can fall off... I remember his debut, he was terrific in the first half, garbage in the second and just never got it back, then he was replaced with mr I see Ghosts, and that was that.
And here I was thinking I found gold after that comeback performance. Was hoping he'd do well.
 
Just goes to show you how fast you can fall off... I remember his debut, he was terrific in the first half, garbage in the second and just never got it back, then he was replaced with mr I see Ghosts, and that was that.
Its the opposite, he was terrible in the first half then got better the second half. The Vikings also had a poor oline. They never really gave him a chance.
 
Its the opposite, he was terrible in the first half then got better the second half. The Vikings also had a poor oline. They never really gave him a chance.
Hmm I dont think so, I swear he was really good early, made some plays, had the team up then sharted everywhere in the second half...
 
Oh thats his games, Im talking about his actual first game LOL. I didnt follow his game too much more after that.
 
LAFFING !!! i only scored 66 points last week. I don't know how to make this your fault but it is!!! Mark my words I hope your shoes leak and you have to walk around with wet socks all day!!!
 
Top