take him over winston any day. let him start.Your season is saved! 🤣
View attachment 1012043
falling for facebook news? lolThe Chargers have also fired their head coach!
100% agree.take him over winston any day. let him start.
I think they made a mistake going after McCarthy. If they wanted any chance of salvaging the season. They needed to get Daniel Jones!having nobody that can throw it to you would ruin any receiver’s season
i doubt he was available, and honestly been there done that.I think they made a mistake going after McCarthy. If they wanted any chance of salvaging the season. They needed to get Daniel Jones!
One of my favorite QB is Kirk Cousins.
The turnaround value of JJM is wild. From a 1st round, all the way to a 5th round.I think they made a mistake going after McCarthy. If they wanted any chance of salvaging the season. They needed to get Daniel Jones!
Just goes to show you how fast you can fall off... I remember his debut, he was terrific in the first half, garbage in the second and just never got it back, then he was replaced with mr I see Ghosts, and that was that.The turnaround value of JJM is wild. From a 1st round, all the way to a 5th round.
And here I was thinking I found gold after that comeback performance. Was hoping he'd do well.Just goes to show you how fast you can fall off... I remember his debut, he was terrific in the first half, garbage in the second and just never got it back, then he was replaced with mr I see Ghosts, and that was that.
He actually played in the same system in college. Hes definitely an upgrade over Winston.Your season is saved! 🤣
View attachment 1012043
Its the opposite, he was terrible in the first half then got better the second half. The Vikings also had a poor oline. They never really gave him a chance.Just goes to show you how fast you can fall off... I remember his debut, he was terrific in the first half, garbage in the second and just never got it back, then he was replaced with mr I see Ghosts, and that was that.
Hmm I dont think so, I swear he was really good early, made some plays, had the team up then sharted everywhere in the second half...Its the opposite, he was terrible in the first half then got better the second half. The Vikings also had a poor oline. They never really gave him a chance.
Hmm I dont think so, I swear he was really good early, made some plays, had the team up then sharted everywhere in the second half...