Not new to chatting but, am to here.

Sigiere

Hi everybody. Let me cut to the chase.
I'm here to post and have fun, nothing more.
I'm 51 and I most definately do not exchange personal information, chat with bots, minors or your general all around undesirable types.
I don't acknowledge derisive comments (slurs, insults and slander for the less educatted) aimed my way.
When I post, it is rarely serious and I generally try to give a sign to clarify the mood of the post.

Every forum, chat site or what have you has it's share of trolls, perverts, smut seekers and starters.
I'm not any of those nor do I associate with those types.
I am perfectly comfortable in my oiwn skin and ignoring people.
I'm old, fat and could drop dead tonight in my sleep. I don't want my last conversation to be arguing with some brain dead moron about how I'm living wrong and they know how I should change it. I accept everybody for who or what they are. Even if I don't agree with them. It's called tolerance.
Thank you.

Hi everybody. Let me cut to the chase.
I'm here to post and have fun, nothing more.
I'm 51 and I most definately do not exchange personal information, chat with bots, minors or your general all around undesirable types.
I don't acknowledge derisive comments (slurs, insults and slander for the less educatted) aimed my way.
When I post, it is rarely serious and I generally try to give a sign to clarify the mood of the post.

Every forum, chat site or what have you has it's share of trolls, perverts, smut seekers and starters.
I'm not any of those nor do I associate with those types.
I am perfectly comfortable in my oiwn skin and ignoring people.
I'm old, fat and could drop dead tonight in my sleep. I don't want my last conversation to be arguing with some brain dead moron about how I'm living wrong and they know how I should change it. I accept everybody for who or what they are. Even if I don't agree with them. It's called tolerance.
Thank you.
Hello, welcome to the forums :)

Read theses ^^^

Enjoy forums!!

You sound fun
I am actually. Life of the party. Everyones' friend.
Just don't leave me alone with your alcohol, valuables or pets unless, you want more pets.
I'm over the hill and gainning speed. Don't care either. I'm living life the way I choose and to hell with anyone who doesn't approve.

I'm the guy other guys want to be and feminists hate.
I'm a back of the bus, slip-on wearing, shirt don't match the trousers kind of guy.
Some body parts don't work anymore, others fell off or out. I'm still here and still happy.
If you're a whiner I'll tell you to go change your diaper then glorious ignore you like the neighborhood kiddie enthusiast didn't.
I'm here to have fun, chat, make some friends and possibly find that 90 year hottie to hookup with that will go before me and leave me her A.A.R.P. discounts in here will.