Open letter to the chatmaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

brightie

Banned
Hi Chat Master,

With all due respect to your efforts and the mod - admin team on this site I wanted to underline just one thing that I think is out of the ordinary.
And this issue that persists concerns you directly.
My opinion is that you just can not authorize your admins to ban members before doing a proper investigation into the matter.
do you know why? It's because we have a small bully group on this site that's constantly pushing certain admins to ban members who do not agree with their political, social, and religious points of view.

A forum is a place where people should talk about everything and not be banned behind their backs without asking them what is the cause of the misunderstanding- conflict.
It is not like someone is trying to hack your site to get banned for that.

His name is Bac and he likes to eat the sammichesssss.

unnamed1.jpg

Hi Chat Master,

With all due respect to your efforts and the mod - admin team on this site I wanted to underline just one thing that I think is out of the ordinary.
And this issue that persists concerns you directly.
My opinion is that you just can not authorize your admins to ban members before doing a proper investigation into the matter.
do you know why? It's because we have a small bully group on this site that's constantly pushing certain admins to ban members who do not agree with their political, social, and religious points of view.

A forum is a place where people should talk about everything and not be banned behind their backs without asking them what is the cause of the misunderstanding- conflict.
It is not like someone is trying to hack your site to get banned for that.
Marilyn Monroe Dipshit GIF

When was the last time @Chatmaster responded to a thread? This decade? This century? Ever?
When they want to? They definitely read PM as I’ve had a few things they helped with (forum name change, getting a notorious VIP pedo banned, getting lifetime VIP put back on in Kids Chat after a chat glitch removed it).

I guess they don’t respond so as to remain completely impartial. When something needs to be done, it gets done.

Don’t know if he reads these sh
itposts or not, but then again, if it was important, he’d reply.

When they want to? They definitely read PM as I’ve had a few things they helped with (forum name change, getting a notorious VIP pedo banned, getting lifetime VIP put back on in Kids Chat after a chat glitch removed it).

I guess they don’t respond so as to remain completely impartial. When something needs to be done, it gets done.

Don’t know if he reads these shitposts or not, but then again, if it was important, he’d reply.
Wait when you were blue, you couldn't change your username?

Status
Not open for further replies.