Open letter to the chatmaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
monsters amp GIF

Hi Chat Master,

With all due respect to your efforts and the mod - admin team on this site I wanted to underline just one thing that I think is out of the ordinary.
And this issue that persists concerns you directly.
My opinion is that you just can not authorize your admins to ban members before doing a proper investigation into the matter.
do you know why? It's because we have a small bully group on this site that's constantly pushing certain admins to ban members who do not agree with their political, social, and religious points of view.

A forum is a place where people should talk about everything and not be banned behind their backs without asking them what is the cause of the misunderstanding- conflict.
It is not like someone is trying to hack your site to get banned for that.
@brightie ~ Let me know when you finish that letter, and I just might give you the location to where you can find @Chatmaster PO Box.

I guarantee you that chatmaster doesn’t even respond to letters in his mail box just like he doesn’t respond to THREADS on forums. Can you imagine being that lazy ☠️! Wish you the best of luck!

One more thing @brightie you’ll get banned for threatening to hack the chat, you won’t get banned for hacking because the site will be down. And they won’t be worried about who hacked it they’ll be worried about getting it back up, and eventually they will figure out who did it.

@brightie ~ Let me know when you finish that letter, and I just might give you the location to where you can find @Chatmaster PO Box.

I guarantee you that chatmaster doesn’t even respond to letters in his mail box just like he doesn’t respond to THREADS on forums. Can you imagine being that lazy ☠️! Wish you the best of luck!

One more thing @brightie you’ll get banned for threatening to hack the chat, you won’t get banned for hacking because the site will be down. And they won’t be worried about who hacked it they’ll be worried about getting it back up, and eventually they will figure out who did it.
🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.