Open letter to the chatmaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are some People in the chat who would really like to remain hidden and under mask because what they do is scamming and using other problematical strategies. Even against underage.

They would like to Ban you if you know to much about them or they have suspicions about you. They use also other methods not Just trying to lure you in to something which can be then reported to moderators.

Well next time you ban me I’ll take him down with me. Again. since you leaders in charge do **** all until you know it’s warranted or else the whole forums would be pearl harbour vol 2.

I don’t know what sorta mentality samwise and ness have when it comes to their conclusions of what’s banworthy or not. But it seems they favour the worst and ban the against. There’s far fkn worse said by others than me that I’d get banned for. So what’s this known Nonce actually complaining about!?

Idiots

Well next time you ban me I’ll take him down with me. Again. since you leaders in charge do **** all until you know it’s warranted or else the whole forums would be pearl harbour vol 2.

I don’t know what sorta mentality samwise and ness have when it comes to their conclusions of what’s banworthy or not. But it seems they favour the worst and ban the against. There’s far fkn worse said by others than me that I’d get banned for. So what’s this known Nonce actually complaining about!?

Idiots
I do believe you are being unjustly persecuted for the crime of caring much like Jesus was back in his or her day. Your crime is not bowing down to Sam Wise as your chat lord and savior. He likes to think his job is important.

Chatmaster doesn't give two flying fucks about this website, people make tons of suggestions, but ya gotta look at the site as whole, it is just trash and a platform to peddle myfreecams and coomeet and probably some other ****. The tons of chronic masterbaters alone is enough of a reason to shut the site down, or the grown ass men looking for little girls.

But Chatmasters genius idea of making the site better was introducing " gold coins " to use on stickers,

There are some People in the chat who would really like to remain hidden and under mask because what they do is scamming and using other problematical strategies. Even against underage.

They would like to Ban you if you know to much about them or they have suspicions about you. They use also other methods not Just trying to lure you in to something which can be then reported to moderators.
Bac/Brightie is back @Samwise

Idiots
hey handsome, how are you x

Hi Chat Master,

With all due respect to your efforts and the mod - admin team on this site I wanted to underline just one thing that I think is out of the ordinary.
And this issue that persists concerns you directly.
My opinion is that you just can not authorize your admins to ban members before doing a proper investigation into the matter.
do you know why? It's because we have a small bully group on this site that's constantly pushing certain admins to ban members who do not agree with their political, social, and religious points of view.

A forum is a place where people should talk about everything and not be banned behind their backs without asking them what is the cause of the misunderstanding- conflict.
It is not like someone is trying to hack your site to get banned for that.
Make it a close letter because that b*tch ain’t going to read it anyways.

@Chatmaster #the quiet one

Chatmaster:​

You have been unbanned but do not post anything talking about selling stuff again even if it’s in your mood and meant to be a joke....​

β€”

Raise of hands! Who thinks I’m going to listen to that?

Oh yeah I thought so.

@Chatmaster
Come to think of it are you interested in selling your house?

I know most of us get those calls ;):ROFLMAO:

Oh so he is just ignorant then?
Same! Me tooo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.