*OPINION* People take things to the extreme over "Racism"

Lol the funny part of this is that while trying desperately to talk ****,you ended up making yourself look stupid instead. that post was a reply to lostcause,not the original post. This conversation happened today, stupid.if you’re gonna check the dates next time check all of them 🙂George Floyd was murdered on may 25th 2020. Chauvin’s trial date is irrelevant to the actual fact that it was a case of police brutality. There are others that were murdered and STILL have yet to receive justice for it. But does that change the facts? No. And yes, lostcause does know he was found guilty, unless he didn’t do his research. Floyd’s murder was literally filmed lol.you don’t need to wait for a court to tell you that. incase you forgot,the justice system is far from perfect.Koodos to you for making yourself look stupid and dragging motive down with u lol
Apparently rwby is judge and juror. This is the ignorance i have been dealing with for the past year ladies and gentleman. There is no other way but rwbys way. This is what modern day feminism has done to women.

FYI lostcause is a lovely lady, not a man. Way to assume someones gender.🤡🤡🤡

Apparently rwby is judge and juror. This is the ignorance i have been dealing with for the past year ladies and gentleman. There is no other way but rwbys way. This is what modern day feminism has done to women.

FYI lostcause is a lovely lady, not a man. Way to assume someones gender.🤡🤡🤡
Lol caught looking stupid and now all u can do is try and talk out your ass 🥴✌🏾

You posted that in the other thread that is being clowned on by mods🤡🤡🤡
You’re the real clown if you think that.but then again your reading and comprehension skills are 5th grade level at best so it makes sense you’d say that 🤔 but go off I guess 🥱