frying nemo
Gold Member
awesomeAnd this is Lily
![]()
awesomeAnd this is Lily
![]()
I only see one eye lol..so 🥰Lola just got her first puppy cut at 15 weeks
![]()
Can never see this dog's eyes lol. One is a bonus lol.I only see one eye lol..so 🥰
adorableI recently dropped by a pet adoption agency to visit animals for fun, then ended up taking home a permanent friend. Oops! I can't say no to these eyes, dammit. 🥹
His name is Loki, the God of Mischief. Seems fitting, extremely hyper.
View attachment 1000812
View attachment 1000813
awesome and cuteI recently dropped by a pet adoption agency to visit animals for fun, then ended up taking home a permanent friend. Oops! I can't say no to these eyes, dammit. 🥹
His name is Loki, the God of Mischief. Seems fitting, extremely hyper.
View attachment 1000812
View attachment 1000813
cherish the time you have.
She’s up in heaven now! 😢cherish the time you have.
very nice![]()
Meet my naughty in a good way cat Leon. 🤣🤣🤣
simply adorable
beautiful catSleepy cat side eye
View attachment 1010901
Where did you get your couch from? The goodwill?
adorableA new picture of Loki, who would not sit still for the camera for the life of me and caused this blur effect. 🐕
(He has gotten a lot bigger since his last pic here.)
View attachment 1011263


so sorry to hear thisI had to put Flash (my oldest dog) down about two weeks ago, and that was honestly one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. He has been with me for 13 wonderful years, given to me as a gift when I left my world in California to start over (went back to college) in Colorado. Due to his small stature, it was easy to take him on all kinds of trips and mountain hikes with me throughout the years. He was a cheerful dog who got to see so much of the world and loved being outside. He even knows when I'm sick or down and would lay right next to me until I felt better. We've been through so much together.
He taught me about complete and unconditional love with zero judgement. I will forever miss and love this little guy. RIP, Flash!!! xoxo
View attachment 1011977
View attachment 1011978
adorableI had to put Flash (my oldest dog) down about two weeks ago, and that was honestly one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. He has been with me for 13 wonderful years, given to me as a gift when I left my world in California to start over (went back to college) in Colorado. Due to his small stature, it was easy to take him on all kinds of trips and mountain hikes with me throughout the years. He was a cheerful dog who got to see so much of the world and loved being outside. He even knows when I'm sick or down and would lay right next to me until I felt better. We've been through so much together.
He taught me about complete and unconditional love with zero judgement. I will forever miss and love this little guy. RIP, Flash!!! xoxo
View attachment 1011977
View attachment 1011978
Rest in peace flash!I had to put Flash (my oldest dog) down about two weeks ago, and that was honestly one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. He has been with me for 13 wonderful years, given to me as a gift when I left my world in California to start over (went back to college) in Colorado. Due to his small stature, it was easy to take him on all kinds of trips and mountain hikes with me throughout the years. He was a cheerful dog who got to see so much of the world and loved being outside. He even knows when I'm sick or down and would lay right next to me until I felt better. We've been through so much together.
He taught me about complete and unconditional love with zero judgement. I will forever miss and love this little guy. RIP, Flash!!! xoxo
View attachment 1011977
View attachment 1011978