Post pics of your pets!

And this is Lily

474119979-10162912018808735-4748809297216866407-n.jpg
awesome
 
I had to put Flash (my oldest dog) down about two weeks ago, and that was honestly one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. He has been with me for 13 wonderful years, given to me as a gift when I left my world in California to start over (went back to college) in Colorado. Due to his small stature, it was easy to take him on all kinds of trips and mountain hikes with me throughout the years. He was a cheerful dog who got to see so much of the world and loved being outside. He even knows when I'm sick or down and would lay right next to me until I felt better. We've been through so much together.

He taught me about complete and unconditional love with zero judgement. I will forever miss and love this little guy. RIP, Flash!!! xoxo

Flash1.webp
Flash2.webp
 
I had to put Flash (my oldest dog) down about two weeks ago, and that was honestly one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. He has been with me for 13 wonderful years, given to me as a gift when I left my world in California to start over (went back to college) in Colorado. Due to his small stature, it was easy to take him on all kinds of trips and mountain hikes with me throughout the years. He was a cheerful dog who got to see so much of the world and loved being outside. He even knows when I'm sick or down and would lay right next to me until I felt better. We've been through so much together.

He taught me about complete and unconditional love with zero judgement. I will forever miss and love this little guy. RIP, Flash!!! xoxo

View attachment 1011977
View attachment 1011978
so sorry to hear this
 
I had to put Flash (my oldest dog) down about two weeks ago, and that was honestly one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. He has been with me for 13 wonderful years, given to me as a gift when I left my world in California to start over (went back to college) in Colorado. Due to his small stature, it was easy to take him on all kinds of trips and mountain hikes with me throughout the years. He was a cheerful dog who got to see so much of the world and loved being outside. He even knows when I'm sick or down and would lay right next to me until I felt better. We've been through so much together.

He taught me about complete and unconditional love with zero judgement. I will forever miss and love this little guy. RIP, Flash!!! xoxo

View attachment 1011977
View attachment 1011978
adorable
 
I had to put Flash (my oldest dog) down about two weeks ago, and that was honestly one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. He has been with me for 13 wonderful years, given to me as a gift when I left my world in California to start over (went back to college) in Colorado. Due to his small stature, it was easy to take him on all kinds of trips and mountain hikes with me throughout the years. He was a cheerful dog who got to see so much of the world and loved being outside. He even knows when I'm sick or down and would lay right next to me until I felt better. We've been through so much together.

He taught me about complete and unconditional love with zero judgement. I will forever miss and love this little guy. RIP, Flash!!! xoxo

View attachment 1011977
View attachment 1011978
Rest in peace flash!
Rainbow Bridge Dogs GIF
Rainbow Bridge GIF

Passing Rest In Peace GIF by GIPHY Studios 2023
 
Top