Question for the gays

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do agree with you here.

The people leading this place are the reason it has been led into the ground, where their hatred festers

They are the paradigm for the saying "do as i say not as i do"

They should be setting the example. But that is difficult to do when they are policing themselves.
Thats they force their stubborn views, label and ostracize people that they do not like.
This is the literal definition of systemic exclusion.
You keep saying this without validating or clarifying the full extent of the expressions.

Let's make this clear. I, and others I'm sure, have absolutely no tolerance for the sort of bigotry you have. Regardless how God damn pious you are about it. You are full of hateful and intolerance. I have no need for that in the world. That's very different from wanting to invalidate someone's existence in the way you do.

Your facts are subjective at best. Now sit like I told you to do, bitch.

Posted his cheeks 😂, not his face.

Hes also posted many underwear pics… mm

Step aside MA chicken soup while I investigate further...

OI @Bread. - you spreadin' ya arse all over ChatAve or wot? Go on luv, no judgements here, just tell me the truth - but if it's true, ya picked the wrong room ya NONCE.

ffs, so what else did he do?

Go on Soupie Soups, I won't thicken ya soup if ya tell moi @SouporMan

😂 it was before the meds, I saved a flash drive, went full chatard.

It’s fairly old but he stopped after the criticism.
That doesn't make it anymore acceptable to keep loose soup lol - i mean for sure, if it was a well shaped "bottom" and right up ya alley then aha - oh gawd help us.

Arse pics and all, wot you doin' with them all? Making arse flags?

You keep saying this without validating or clarifying the full extent of the expressions.

Let's make this clear. I, and others I'm sure, have absolutely no tolerance for the sort of bigotry you have. Regardless how God damn pious you are about it. You are full of hateful and intolerance. I have no need for that in the world. That's very different from wanting to invalidate someone's existence in the way you do.

Your facts are subjective at best. Now sit like I told you to do, bitch.
Is that not what youve been doing in the entirety of your responses in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.