Question for the gays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bread just download Grindr if you still have doubts either way people in VGC know and we support you
Bread I gotta say, coming from someone who is very comfortable with their sexuality, you’ll feel better if you just come out.

But we are here to answer any more questions buddy.

I'm not sure Id agree agree that asking :"why are you gay" is an attack, or micro aggression (whatever that is) users who are gay are mostly ok posting/responding so...

hopefully this can stay civil and be respectful and not go full on **** show
how is it not a micro aggression? i already stated how it's basically working on the premise that it's their choice by asking that question. are you that absolutely thick that you don't understand the basic foundations of the language he's using? there's absolutely nothing respectful about this thread. he is the shitshow you're referring to here.

how is it not a micro aggression? i already stated how it's basically working on the premise that it's their choice by asking that question. are you that absolutely thick that you don't understand the basic foundations of the language he's using? there's absolutely nothing respectful about this thread. he is the shitshow you're referring to here.
Perhaps @H.R. PufnStuf thinks @Bread. needs a dictionary assist?

Why are you gay?
The term "gay" is an adjective used to describe someone who is romantically or sexually attracted to exclusively individuals who identify as the same gender as they do. So why is someone gay? Because they are romantically or sexually attracted to their same gender. You're welcome.

curb your micro agression. You are the one disrespecting people by making smart remarks about other peoples sexualities intended to imply a sexuality which they dont identify as.

Stop It GIF

Perhaps @H.R. PufnStuf thinks @Bread. needs a dictionary assist?

The term "gay" is an adjective used to describe someone who is romantically or sexually attracted to exclusively individuals who identify as the same gender as they do. So why is someone gay? Because they are romantically or sexually attracted to their same gender. You're welcome.
Thank you but your assistance is not required as i did not ask what is gay, I asked why are you gay. I want to know why people identify as gay. If you find this intrusive then move onto the next thread. I dont need to justify my sexual orientation with idiots like stubleu and you dont need to explain your sexual orientation to me either. Nobody is forcing you to share anything so carry on if you just want to try to insult my intelligence.

Thank you but your assistance is not required as i did not ask what is gay, I asked why are you gay. I want to know why people identify as gay. If you find this intrusive then move onto the next thread. I dont need to justify my sexual orientation with idiots like stubleu and you dont need to explain your sexual orientation to me either. Nobody is forcing you to share anything so carry on if you just want to try to insult my intelligence.
why are you straight?

Thank you but your assistance is not required as i did not ask what is gay, I asked why are you gay. I am seeking why people identify as gay.
I thought I answered that in my post, but I will try again. People identify as gay when they have an attraction to individuals of their same gender and feel that adjective most accurately describes their sexual orientation.

If you find this intrusive then move onto the next thread. I dont need to justify my sexual orientation with idiots like stubleu and you dont need to explain your sexual orientation to me either. Nobody is forcing you to share anything so carry on if you just want to try to insult my intelligence.
I wasn't insulting your intelligence. If my prior response doesn't answer your question, could you perhaps rephrase the question?

I thought I answered that in my post, but I will try again. People identify as gay when they have an attraction to individuals of their same gender and feel that adjective most accurately describes their sexual orientation.

I wasn't insulting your intelligence. If my prior response doesn't answer your question, could you perhaps rephrase the question?
Is that why you do?
I dont see the point in responding for other people when the question is directed at individuals. That why i used the pronoun YOU in my OP.
To listen to different perspectives.

, if a gay person doesn't know why they are gay, how could they know they are gay?
because they’d still know and sleep with the same sex you fucking idiot.

Your bollocks bullshit story doesn’t wash with anyone either. But if it is true, then no wonder

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for your loses. By all probability i am astonished at how many people turned out to be gay in your household when your parents disapprove of it. Do you think perhaps your sexuality was a rebellion to your parents for as how your siblings were treated or what happened to your sibling?

And this is why. If anyone else makes a mention of the lgbt community they immediately start to harass and label them homophobes. They are doing the very thing they wish not to be done onto them.

You are the only one implying anything. You dont know what im looking for, you are not a mind reader and you are not my brain.

I am asking for experiences.

These people hate me because of my sexuality and religion. The only time they do is when they want to bully someone just as theyre allowing this person to harass me.

I am not questioning my own sexuality.
If I could delete what I said I would, that's why I said if that was your intentions. I didn't believe they were you intentions. I hope you dont get banned over this, this chat likes to mix up the words of other users to make them look like they are a bad guy. All I can say is my apologies and I truly mean that.

Do you think perhaps your sexuality was a rebellion to your parents for as how your siblings were treated or what happened to your sibling?

I don't really know how to answer that. I don't think it was a rebellion, I can't speak for my siblings, but for me definitely not. I was a rebel in different ways to my parents but definitely not in what I like or dislike. If that makes sense

because they’d still know and sleep with the same sex you fucking idiot.

Your bollocks bullshit story doesn’t wash with anyone either. But if it is true, then no wonder you torture cats you Dahmer freak
K'know what? You can just shut up, because your rude opinion isn't needed in this thread, you can either say why your gay, or get the heck back to EE and talk scrap about me there. You don't know anything about me, and I'm not arguing with you either. Have a good day Luka

Why am I gay? Dunno. Wiener seems to like men. Tried asking, didn’t respond. Just pissed on the floor.

So that’s why I’m gay. 💁🏼‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.