Random Comments 2024 ☠️

Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends on what you mean by daddy long legs. Crane flies are called that here and they're just annoying. Harvestmen are interesting though. So are all spiders.
i agree, they are interesting and i like learning about them and watching videos about them. i prefer our relationship stay on the screen

I hate most spiders. Agree with Rapi, they're unnatural looking. Nightmare fuel. However, house spiders I'm getting fine with...they can stay up top and eat all the annoying flies and such. But, if they come down to the people areas, they're toast. I can't control the attack cat. Found two huge flies he's killed the left behind the last two days. He earns his keep at home more than some forum members. 😏

I hereby offer his services to @Pandora and @purplerose. He's a beast and loves to "play" with things big and small until they stop moving and then he gets bored and walks away knowing the humans will clean it up. Nice life if you get it.

Aww I wanted to know the salaries of the mods. Went to comment thread got sent to the afterlife.
Pay Day Dog GIF by Justin

Message to @Luka , had labs done and glucose is at an all time low. Last time it was a bit over. The secret is Mandarin oranges.
However doctor said your triglycerides is high and you have not tolerated statins very well in the past but your ten year average means you are likely for a stroke or heart attack. . I told the doctor men my age don't think ten years down the road. I rather die of a heart attack or stoke than endure that muscle pain. Any stroke likely will come from the doctor trying to push that poison.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.