Random Comments 2024 ☠️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy You Can Do It GIF by Hello All
Wednesday Hump Day GIF by GIPHY Studios 2021

@H.R. PufnStuf I only enjoy general chat.
When people are not rude on it.
I try to avoid the negative people.
Social media platforms are more fun to be on. When there’s only nice people on them.
Random , but i think you are way off the mark about @datia bug being ryry , im pretty sure it's the shamed/fired ex admin butterfliez or Annie , id go with the first if i had too (y)

Deffo not butterfliez she’s the most idiotic twat to ever register here. Since she went, so did a lot of her fellow idiot mates who are young adults that speak like feral semen demons.
You definitely have a bit of a down on Butterfliez don't you? She's neither an idiot nor stupid. I'll give you immature, but she's a kind hearted person and quite lovely once you get to know her.

You definitely have a bit of a down on Butterfliez don't you? She's neither an idiot nor stupid. I'll give you immature, but she's a kind hearted person and quite lovely once you get to know her.
Eh I have my loyal source who says otherwise about her. Even explicitly stated she shouldn’t be made admin.

Eh I have my loyal source who says otherwise about her. Even explicitly stated she shouldn’t be made admin.
I'd say they're either outright wrong or have a personal issue with her. She's immature and probably shouldn't have been made admin although at the time I thought it might make her more mature. I've known her for a couple of years now and find her to be a decent human being.

I'd say they're either outright wrong or have a personal issue with her. She's immature and probably shouldn't have been made admin although at the time I thought it might make her more mature. I've known her for a couple of years now and find her to be a decent human being.
I can only go by what I hear. You're the first person who has actually said anything good about her. Her former admin definitely didn't share your opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.