Random Comments!

Status
Not open for further replies.
To you stating facts is either "borderline transphobic" or "bigoted hate speech" and, alas you're not borderline alethophobic you're 100 per cent alethophobic. I don't like Trump and as for my "world view" it's not "warped" at all. Advocating for common sense and morality. Billions of people in this world have the same world view as I do. Instead of telling others what to do and calling my post "borderline transphobic" you should offer a counter argument without resorting to name calling I.e "transphobic " etc
F*ck off dude. Go make another craptastic thread of yours if you want to satisfy your fetish with trans. Don't turn this thread that's been a tradition on this site into one of your low IQ raging takes.

Definition of istaphobe from the c ollins dictionary
- A person who attempts to demonize, shame and disagrees with them on any subject by calling that person names that end in ist or ophobe I.e racist, xenophobe, transhpobe etc.

Additional information. Ironically, Istophobes claim to be the most tolerant and open minded people in their society however istophobes will not allow their opponents to disagree on even the smallest point of the istophobes agenda and will immediately label their opponent as an extremist who practices racism, sexism, xenophobia, homophobic etc.
I wonder who does that constantly. 🤔

F*ck off dude. Go make another craptastic thread of yours if you want to satisfy your fetish with trans. Don't turn this thread that's been a tradition on this site into one of your low IQ raging takes.
I don't take orders from idiots with the woke mind virus ty

If I should doubt myself, If I'm losing ground, I won't turn to someone else,They'd only let me down

I very rarely make threads here. 3 in total the first two got taken down because I got banned for a false reason. I.e reason given was - you're bread a banned user. I'm not him it got resolved my I got unbanned. My third one may still be here and in that thread you offered no counter argument as is customary with you.

k this is random comments-
And this is  hypocrisy

vPFeV0a.jpg

Your lack of self awareness makes it way too easy to clown on you.
Your lack of basic facts and you're aversion to facts, truth and biology makes it very easy to win against you in a discussion.

Words on a screen have no effect on me I'm not emotionally unstable like you
You spend every day for hours ranting about trans people because you have nothing else in your life to discuss. You're more than likely unemployed, uneducated (based on your "facts"), have no women in your life, no circle of friends, a shut in and fixated on a topic you subconsciously think is the root to your problems. You get an endorphin dump from doing this repetitive behavior because you have unchecked mental problems. So miss me with that.

You spend every day for hours ranting about trans people because you have nothing else in your life to discuss. You're more than likely unemployed, uneducated (based on your "facts"), have no women in your life, no circle of friends, a shut in and fixated on a topic you subconsciously think is the root to your problems. You get an endorphin dump from doing this repetitive behavior because you have unchecked mental problems. So miss me with that.
Lol or conversley everything you just said is all in your deluded head.

You're alethophobic you just can't take truth you're also an istophobe, you can check the c online dictionary for the meaning or read my above post.

You're alethophobic you just can't take truth you're also an istophobe, you can check the c online dictionary for the meaning or read my above post.
Oh, now you're just throwing out words you do not know the meaning of and just looked up.

Cya

Oh, now you're just throwing out words you do not know the meaning of and just looked up.

Cya
Again bs, try not to have an emotional breakdown if someone gives you truth tonight.
Cya

If you want to come out of the closet, inbox ]@Inkandtatts[/USER] not myself.
You said you were going. Typical bs when you have no counter argument just accuse the other person of being what you are or what you advocate for. Seen that bs many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.