Random Comments!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HR protects everyone who is in a "marginalised" group I.e lgbt people and no matter what you say to anyone not in that marginalised group it will never be called hate speech. Example when you mock, insult Christians etc it's absolutely fine because you are lgbt.
I retract that comment lol didn't realise HR meant HR pufnstuf but basically here in forums lgbt people are protected in terms of what they post because they are in a marginalised group.

"Any self respecting person wouldn't show up to a place where they know they're not welcome" Trans people do exactly what you described. They "show up" in women's changing areas, women's sports, women's prisons, women's locker rooms ,women's crisis shelters etc.

Women were not asked if they want them there, it was forced onto them. Women do not "welcome" them it makes women uncomfortable so why should the rights and feelings of trans people "the minority" be more important than the rights and feelings of women "the majority" ? Don't even bother replying if you just cry "transphobia" "hate speech" it's a classic tactic of the alethophobic istaphobe.
dumbest f-ing thing.jpg

You call Facts "the dumbest thing you have read all day" I hate to even think what "dumb" things you have been reading then.

No, calling them that is trying to be polite and excuse what they are. Call them for what they are disgusting, depraved p edos not maps.
Oh I took it as she was calling them that on the basis they are same thing not anything about politeness but I see that now.

Oh no a frog
kermit GIF
Leaving Clint Eastwood GIF by GritTV
A frog!? Oh no!
cat frog GIF by The Dodo

"The further a society drifts from the truth, The more it will hate those that speak it"
"Selwyn Duke"

yesss Justified is another great one. i just got myself 3 Reacher novels.
i think i have like 10. i search those babies out.

if you havent yet try Vince Flynn's Mitch Rapp. i started with Transfer Of Power and had to go back to find the 1st 2. you dont have to read those ones in order either but it all falls into place new ones are by Kyles or Kyle or something and are nice but the real good ones are before Flynn passed. Theres only been 1 movie and i dont really think it was done right... but theyve done reacher like that too with cruise.

Reviving a thread that's been dead for 10 months for this **** 😂
It's what he does. He looks for an opportunity to post something borderline transphobic and offensive. No point in engaging with him, his style of debate is Trump-esque, i.e. ignore carefully thought out counter argument and facts that oppose his warped world view and keep repeating the same old dogma over and over.

He's best ignored really. He'll get himself banned again eventually.

"Any self respecting person wouldn't show up to a place where they know they're not welcome" Trans people do exactly what you described. They "show up" in women's changing areas, women's sports, women's prisons, women's locker rooms ,women's crisis shelters etc.

Women were not asked if they want them there, it was forced onto them. Women do not "welcome" them it makes women uncomfortable so why should the rights and feelings of trans people "the minority" be more important than the rights and feelings of women "the majority" ? Don't even bother replying if you just cry "transphobia" "hate speech" it's a classic tactic of the alethophobic istaphobe.
5d2c3938-c053-4569-875d-133183bfdeba.jpg

It's what he does. He looks for an opportunity to post something borderline transphobic and offensive. No point in engaging with him, his style of debate is Trump-esque, i.e. ignore carefully thought out counter argument and facts that oppose his warped world view and keep repeating the same old dogma over and over.

He's best ignored really. He'll get himself banned again eventually.
To you stating facts is either "borderline transphobic" or "bigoted hate speech" and, alas you're not borderline alethophobic you're 100 per cent alethophobic. I don't like Trump and as for my "world view" it's not "warped" at all. Advocating for common sense and morality. Billions of people in this world have the same world view as I do. Instead of telling others what to do and calling my post "borderline transphobic" you should offer a counter argument without resorting to name calling I.e "transphobic " etc

Status
Not open for further replies.