Status
Not open for further replies.

babydolla

Gold Member
hai friends, πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

& welcome to the newest comment, suggestion, & feedback thread / poll;

...lets just jump right on into it...

i would just like to comment that ive noticed,

not very often, but ive noticed that its only ever the mods & admins that receive threads complimenting & thanking them; is that weird to anyone else, or is that just me??? πŸ€”

i know the staff as a whole deal with a lot of grief, & are forced to bare wittness to some of the most depraved things you can imagine on the internet...

they deserve to be thanked most definitelys, but are they the ones who deserve to be thanked the most??? i suggest maybe not so much...

it's not the chatmaster, the admins, or the mods that keeps this place going; if this website / community was only the chatmaster, the admins, & mods this place would become stagnant & die πŸ™Š in fact if it was only the chatmaster, admins, & mods they would be completely devoid of a purpose of even being a chatmaster, or the admins, & mods; bc there would be no one to facilitate & serve...

that being said friends,

im providing feedback that it's actually the regular chattas that deserve to be thanked the most, not the staff which is ludicrous; because it's the chattas that keep this place alive, & interesting enough to create the need for there to even be a staff in the first place...

i'm also commenting on the fact that; there would be no #1 chat-avenue if it wasn't for us, but they continuously take us entirely for granted, & still expecting gratitude... when they never even bother to thank the community that they voluntarily serve 🀌🏼

for shame...

so ill be the first, thank you everybody for being a part of this community despite how deeply flawed it may be, bc if it wasnt for all of you; all of us, we wouldn't has this wonderfulish place to complete waste our time together on πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

tag a regular chatta you would like to thank πŸ˜‰

also; who do ya'll think is the most important to the foundation of chat-avenue????

peace,
god-bless πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ•ŠοΈ

You are correct.

If it were not for users like you reporting, some mods would not even take action.
Its almost like youre also an unpaid volunteer that helps maintain safety in the room.
But for some reason you are not publically appreciated.
Well ill be the first to say you are appreciated. .

Thank you @babydolla for keeping #1 chat avenue safe
Independence Day Usa GIF by Broad City
Independence Day Usa GIF by Shark Week

Remember that staff chat as well. We're all important.*

*Trolls and creeps excepted
This is off topic. This is a thread for USER appreciation. The moderator ass kissing threads are that way>>

You are correct.

If it were not for users like you reporting, some mods would not even take action.
Its almost like youre also an unpaid volunteer that helps maintain safety in the room.

This is off topic. This is a thread for USER appreciation. The moderator ass kissing threads are that way>>

thx you for your kind words my dear boy,

sometimes i dont even know why i continue to try, but aslong as i'm here i'll continue to do god's work...

bc when things get difficult, god only calls on two; which is the u.s marines, & me 🫑

16-43-41-848_512.gif

i would like to thank @-Luka for always keeping ppl on their toes, & making the forums interesting & fun, i know u never would but i wish you would come to general chat so u can spread some of your shenanigans there; this place would truly not be the same without you πŸ’—

This is the wrong forum, take your pick, debate, general or EE.

how is this the wrong forum??? i am making comments, suggestions & feedback

debate i guess if youre going to do me dirty like always, & move it πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

You are correct.

OP mentions staff in the title, poll and comment portion, asking "whose more important" so, the reply is on topic.

exactly why this thread belongs in;
you did all three which was your mistake - trying to do a shots fired debate thread all dressed up as a comment or "appreciation " if you want to compliment users you could have used the "compliment someone thread " in that same forum.

Without the poll pitting either or users/staff I would have agreed. IM bypassing the obvious that staff are users too...

hai friends, πŸ™‹πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

& welcome to the newest comment, suggestion, & feedback thread / poll;

...lets just jump right on into it...

i would just like to comment that ive noticed,

not very often, but ive noticed that its only ever the mods & admins that receive threads complimenting & thanking them; is that weird to anyone else, or is that just me??? πŸ€”

i know the staff as a whole deal with a lot of grief, & are forced to bare wittness to some of the most depraved things you can imagine on the internet...

they deserve to be thanked most definitelys, but are they the ones who deserve to be thanked the most??? i suggest maybe not so much...

it's not the chatmaster, the admins, or the mods that keeps this place going; if this website / community was only the chatmaster, the admins, & mods this place would become stagnant & die πŸ™Š in fact if it was only the chatmaster, admins, & mods they would be completely devoid of a purpose of even being a chatmaster, or the admins, & mods; bc there would be no one to facilitate & serve...

that being said friends,

im providing feedback that it's actually the regular chattas that deserve to be thanked the most, not the staff which is ludicrous; because it's the chattas that keep this place alive, & interesting enough to create the need for there to even be a staff in the first place...

i'm also commenting on the fact that; there would be no #1 chat-avenue if it wasn't for us, but they continuously take us entirely for granted, & still expecting gratitude... when they never even bother to thank the community that they voluntarily serve 🀌🏼

for shame...

so ill be the first, thank you everybody for being a part of this community despite how deeply flawed it may be, bc if it wasnt for all of you; all of us, we wouldn't has this wonderfulish place to complete waste our time together on πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

tag a regular chatta you would like to thank πŸ˜‰

also; who do ya'll think is the most important to the foundation of chat-avenue????

peace,
god-bless πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ•ŠοΈ
I’m not reading all that shit now

you did all three which was your mistake - trying to do a shots fired debate thread all dressed up as a comment.

Without the poll pitting either or users/staff I would have agreed.

the poll is another means for users to comment & provide their feedback without having to post it,

i'm being genuine when i say that i'm not trying to pit the users against the staff, believe it...

as you know, i am very friendly with your moderators, & i am just a chatta myself πŸ˜‡

some people would genuinely believe that it's the staff which are more important, bc with no staff this place would be complete anarchy, & a community cannot properly thrive without some sort of order, which there can't be order without someone acting as orderlies :)

understandably so, but u equally cannot deny that users are the lifeforce of an online community & keeping them happy is essential to long lasting growth of your community...

a poll can provide important insight, & feedback that can be suggestive to changing attitudes πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

if you want to compliment users you could have used the "compliment someone thread " in that same forum.

u cant make polls in that section of the forums ☹️

additionally this thread isn't for individual users & their phony friendships; this is for users as a whole being thanked for being the backbone of this community, not the staff...

so pls move it back to it's original forums; https://forum.chat-avenue.com/forums/suggestions-comments-and-feedback.23/

the poll is another means for users to comment & provide their feedback without having to post it,

i'm being genuine when i say that i'm not trying to pit the users against the staff, believe it...

as you know, i am very friendly with your moderators πŸ˜‡

some people would genuinely believe that it's the staff which are more important, bc with no staff this place would be complete anarchy, & a community cannot properly thrive without some sort of order, which there can't be order without someone acting as orderlies :)

understandably so, but u equally cannot deny that users are the lifeforce of an online community & keeping them happy is essential to long lasting growth of your community...

a poll can provide important insight, & feedback that can be suggestive to changing attitudes πŸ’πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
Just let @H.R. PufnStuf have that one.

OP mentions staff in the title, poll and comment portion, asking "whose more important" so, the reply is on topic.
I dont see staff in the title which is why i mentioned it was a user appreciation thread (like the title suggests)
forum.chat-avenue.com/threads/regular-user-appreciation-thread.950013

Staff is being mentioned in the poll and comments portion but only to serve as a distinction from regular users.

The summary of her opening statement infers that users are underappreciated and deserve as much recognition if not more than the staff themselves. She makes several comments indicating that staff already receive lots of recognition. In nearly every sentence she is reiterating why she believes users are more important than staff, therefore they deserve recognition also.

Atleast thats what i gathered from it.

This is a pretty obvious answer. Without the chat users on this site, this site would have been dead. It is dead anyway, but I mean fully dead. You might still have two or three mods that come online; that's it. At that point, he would not have any reason to keep this open any longer.

I dont see staff in the title which is why i mentioned it was a user appreciation thread (like the title suggests)
forum.chat-avenue.com/threads/regular-user-appreciation-thread.950013

Staff is being mentioned in the poll and comments portion but only to serve as a distinction from regular users.

The summary of her opening statement infers that users are underappreciated and deserve as much recognition if not more than the staff themselves. She makes several comments indicating that staff already receive lots of recognition. In nearly every sentence she is reiterating why she believes users are more important than staff, therefore they deserve recognition also.

Atleast thats what i gathered from it.

Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 20-12-14 ~ Regular User Appreciation Thread ~.png

That's was the title. Anyhow positive threads are appreciated here- its not an ScandF inmo it belong in this forum - where very other "appreciation thread " goes. It's too bad in being "positive" it was framed to make other less than important

As for the rest enjoy!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.