~ * Regular User Appreciation Thread * ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
this needs moved from here and put in EE forum

why?? dont like the fact that its actually us that are more important than u with your blue name, so u want it as buried as possible??

so only threads giving recognition to the staff is allowed to be here?? exactly why i made this thread from the advice of yours truly, @TheDifference

also no poll???? wheres the poll, someone got pressed that the chattas were getting more votes indicating theyre more important šŸ„ŗ

Surely dropping said person a Pm would suffice. Also there is a compliment thread already why we need another is anyones guess.

there was a poll, but some square removed it when they moved it here

This is off topic. This is a thread for USER appreciation. The moderator ass kissing threads are that way>>
My my, so much space for me to live and stretch out in that empty head of yours.

Staff are users as well numpty. We chat, we participate on forums. Just the same as every other user on the site. Everyone that uses the site is equally important. Minus the exceptions I cited of course.

My my, so much space for me to live and stretch out in that empty head of yours.

Staff are users as well numpty. We chat, we participate on forums. Just the same as every other user on the site. Everyone that uses the site is equally important. Minus the exceptions I cited of course.
omg ur a person?? šŸ˜®
Comforting Big Hero 6 GIF by Sky

there there
Feel Better Cheer Up GIF

where's the kick/ban inquiry or mod complaint/compliment?

none of that exists here babeā€¦

thats bc this is a comment / feedback / suggestion thread that had a pollā€¦

with comments, suggestions, & feedback about how its the chattas, not the staff that are taken for granted & under appreciatedā€¦

which the poll was removed after being moved here; but only after being moved to two other forum sections before landing in this one šŸ¤Ŗ

Status
Not open for further replies.