Requirements to be a Mod

Mutaeo

To Mod a chat room you need mod experience from this chat site and a forums account and a clean kick history I only have a forums account and I been muted and kicked before and My modding experience Is in different chat Sites

lol at clean kick history. That would eliminate most of the users here. I mean I have no been kicked from a chat room in a long time.
Most mods don't have a clean history and there's nothing wrong with that. Everyone was new at one point and although they may not have read the rules and just used common sense, there's rules here that aren't on other sites, like posting pms, links etc.

Actually i would be a great moderator as i get along with everybody. I was voted most popular in high school and have a masters degree.

A mod is the opposite of you 100%
Chat room's like VGC is dying Because Mods don't treat people there is a whole forum about kick and mute query go look!
Quote ReplyReport Edit DeletChat room's like VGC is dying Because Mods don't treat people there is a whole forum about kick and mute query go look!
Quote ReplyReport Edit Deletee

Clicking on that link.

Work From Home Cat GIF by JustViral

Chat room's like VGC is dying Because Mods don't treat people there is a whole forum about kick and mute query go look!
Chat rooms are dying because people have moved onto other forms of social media. The users who haven't moved on, have users like you who ruin the vibe in any room like a fat, shirtless drunk during the National Anthem at a baseball game.