Requirements to be a Mod

IMG-5468.jpg

dude i would love to be mod but i got kicked for legit pointing out someone was using/acting like a military person with proof

So THATS how you got to be a mod because you're NOT a nutter 🤣🤣 got it got it
What not here no I am ignoring your content by not replying back or listening! The kick/mute complaint exists Because of you unfair Mods!if mods were Nicer then the complaint forums wouldn't be necessary

What not here no I am ignoring your content by not replying back or listening! The kick/mute complaint exists Because of you unfair Mods!if mods were Nicer then the complaint forums wouldn't be necessary
Oh damn, you must have turned on you Secludedstar mode. Why do you keep repeating the same thing?

I was replying to RAPI NOT you 🙄🙄🙄 hence why MY REPLY is under HER NAME not yours!!!

I was replying to RAPI NOT you 🙄🙄🙄 hence why MY REPLY is under HER NAME not yours!!!
Still if closing my threads so I get no response from people I don't like on chat avenue is what it takes then I will do that so you and Chelle can't respond back!

Still if closing my threads so I get no response from people I don't like on chat avenue is what it takes then I will do that so you and Chelle can't respond back!
No one here likes you, no one. You have peaceful people getting triggered by your sheer stupidity. You're an annoying pr*ck.

Ok... Then do it! Stop saying you will do it, when you haven't yet.

I hate to break it to you but most of the time you will get feedback on your post that you don't like - Sure closing the thread solves all of the problems, but why are you making the thread if you don't want to hear peoples opinions?

Ok... Then do it! Stop saying you will do it, when you haven't yet.

I hate to break it to you but most of the time you will get feedback on your post that you don't like - Sure closing the thread solves all of the problems, but why are you making the thread if you don't want to hear peoples opinions?
LOL 😂