Reset password

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, the room admin (simply karina) is the best person to help you as they have access to your IP, email, and other behind the scenes info. Just be patient and I’m sure she will be along soon. As tagged above, you can also click on her name to send her a message. Good luck πŸ€

****** and Hotmail are the only ones I use
GmΓ il should work. I'm surprised it didn't.
if only the best person to help a reg girls chat user with issues like this wasn’t banned…

#freeStubleU
He told me about the yahΓ²o thing in gen chat

Hi there @Dorothy55 !

Id very much like to assist you in the matter and sorry its taking place. Hopefully it will be an easy fix!

What Id like to know first, what is your username in Girls Chat? Youre free to message me in my inbox here as well, whichever is best :)

One thing I know for sure (because I tried it) is that proton mail does not work

gmΓ il and Hotmail, outlook, etc. Works

One thing I know for sure (because I tried it) is that proton mail does not work

gmΓ il and Hotmail, outlook, etc. Works
Ive had a a lot of issues with Y! as well. Although in 2018 when I registered in the modern version of Girls Chat, thats what I used and it was fine.

Ive had a a lot of issues with Y! as well. Although in 2018 when I registered in the modern version of Girls Chat, thats what I used and it was fine.
Hm that's interesting, I have a project to do now

Like I tried to get one of the Girl chat mods to post in here...might have been @Irish_lady but was told it was an admin issues...and then had to blurt it out in General chat to see if anyone else would say...it's an issue with ChatAve and how different email providers classify it's mail as spam. Ya.hoo Mail is a known issues. I documented it all here

Status
Not open for further replies.