Ridiculous Kinks

Banning a Mac address isn't illegal, sh*t for brains. It's what most websites do when they ban users.
I bet a pedophile like you has few Mac addresses.;)

Why I said Dylan doesn't have the life experience to be able to manage what is an adult room, and one that has been highly dysfunctional because of these reg trolls for a very long time now. Dylan's job was to remain impartial and professional. He has shown he is incapable of that. He seeks their approval and they play him like a puppet.
Regardless, I consider it theft that I have lifetime VIP and have been denied the ability to use it for over a year now because of Dylan's highly unprofessional and troll-like behaviour. He has abused and continues to abuse his admin position.
I also have the evidence to prove that his reg troll friends should have been banned ages ago. The relentless trolling being the most minor of their transgressions that breach chat rules.
To me, it's very interesting that the same bunch of hyenas now want to replace him.
They played Dylan like a little monkey in the Zoo,
Still, I think that he should remain a room admin and never let any of them get the room.
Imagine what the place would look like if any of them gets the room as an admin.
But I also think that they should remove the permanent ban on you cause this way people see it as a sign of weakness.

All facts are on your side.
If you were a bad person I'm sure that chat master would ban you site-wide.
It just makes no sense not to be able to go into the Singles room and communicate with people who think highly of you.

If the majority rejects your points of view in the room the admin should make sure that you stay protected and not tormented by others and then when they have their animal share- perma-baned.

Cause people are not the same they have different points of view in life and Dylan knows that very well.;) ( when the majority rejects you it's not so good )

What they can do for you is to allow you to go back in the room and guarantee you that you will never be banned again for opposing other members and defending your point of view in life.

That would be a fair resolution of this persisting issue, I think.

Finding an errant reusable bag in my handbag when I didn't think I'd got one with me... Gushing.

Being able to have intelligent discourse that doesn’t turn into a **** flinging contest with someone that you completely disagree with. .

Behind The Scenes Kick GIF by Taylor Swift