Ridiculous Kinks

You ran in here when you saw I was the latest commenter to try and find out what my kinks were and were disappointed none of them had to with gays.

Happy Cracking Up GIF by MOODMAN

Have you been introduced to actual cheese wheel cakes? If not... You're in for a treat! 😍

shopping

The cold side of the pillow is probably the sexiest thing ever.
I have never seen one of those. I am getting hungry looking at that. It is also a work of art a thing of real beauty.

What are your ridiculous kinks?
im pretty damn vanilla tbh, closest thing would be a primal kink here's the definition: This kink focuses on letting go of societal norms and constructs, embracing the primal urges that drive our desires. It can involve everything from growling, biting, scratching, and wrestling to a more profound connection with our animalistic nature. Primal Play is less about specific techniques and more about an emotional and psychological state of being.

I pretty much like doing everything stated outside of growling, that sounds silly lol.

You are 100% correct. I didn't do anything so he doesn't have any evidence of any serious wrongdoing. He's done this to appease his troll friends. It's been over a year now. And I also had lifetime VIP. He tells his troll mods to kick me on sight. So VIP has been paid for a service I am not being allowed to use.
They're nasty miserable people especially Bullshit Disaster. She's a total hypocrite who projects her misdemeanours on everyone else. CM ordered Dylan to ban her less than 24hours after BD convinced Dylan to make her mod - CM said she was "too unstable" (verbatim) "Fire her":ROFLMAO:. Yet every day she bitches about how the mod isnt doing their job simply for not doing what she wants them to do (it's usually bitching about getting yet another chatter removed who's told her & her trolling where to go). BD has created nothing but turmoil in singles, her every post bitching and moaning about other ********. She badgers and badgers until Dylan relents and gives her what she wants. Then she badmouths him behind his back!!! And the catfishing bullsh.it she pulls. She's an obese 47yo woman with a munchkin voice yet constantly portrays herself as a young slim woman, and attacks younger women who look after themselves. She also has the audacity to accuse every other woman of catfishing:ROFLMAO:. The hypocrisy never ends But it gets better - she doxxes other ********, she posts things which should have seen her banned ages ago YET nothing is ever done to Dylan's "token mother". Other ******** get banned for much much less. Dylan lacks impartiality and in fact abuses his position as admin in Singles Room. The same applies for his other troll friends Crude, Ares, Screem, Breaka, HB and Sweetest Bitch, as well as Bare(sy).
Dear god you need a new raving lunacy tactic, you use the same bullshit in every room

Test bans are hot. I'm so hot from just thinking about it.

The weirdest kink I've seen here is to make threads in the kick/ban section every time people are kicked. And some names I read in there are a daily occurence. But why it's a kink for them? Beats me.

An dm warning saying that you did something wrong. That's hot and orgasmic

The angry reaction on my post, that's extremely hot.