Roleplay Discussion thread

Hey, just a small question. Is our Tough Bread Roleplay going to go on anymore?

It has been quiet quiet lately. Oh well.

Jeez, I missed it.

Ok, gonna write a proper thing then in reply to yours in an edit to my previous post...

But keeping my silly reply, cos I like the idea of death farts. :lol:

looking for a combat partner

looking for a combat partner

Im looking for someone who will have RP fights with me, have RP army wars with me and teach me to RP better than i do :eek:
i am a lad, so before all the fat men message asking to RP s*x with me - thats not what im here for - I dont know if im allowed to post links to facebook - which is where i usually am on here, but if you ask on dating chat for louis - im on there alot too :) or you can PM me and i will give a facebook link when i can :)

I RP as myself - as head of my army, and sometimes if i have a group fight RP, i rp as myself and a few of my generals,

louis - jacob - silas - colin - goliath -

I can RP with some powers - which i like to be from a relic E.C.T
but i will get annoyed with the muppets that are ubergodlike and cant accept real terms for a fight - :shock1:

i also get slightly obsessed with commas,, and dashes - so if you dont like punctuation where it doesnt belong, your on your own .o.

Thats 3 of us then -

Thats 3 of us then -

thats three of us then :D
i hope to see you on dating chat looking for me :D

yeah, i'm not sure what to delete without starting a riot though.

From a Ex-mod to a current mod.
Allow me to give you a hand with that dilemma there.

Your problem is solved.

Okay....I'm clueless about role playing and wonder if there is someone who can explain it to me in a simple way? It sounds cool and very interesting - how difficult is it?

Okay....I'm clueless about role playing and wonder if there is someone who can explain it to me in a simple way? It sounds cool and very interesting - how difficult is it?

It's like writing half a story. Your half. But leaving enough room in it for the other person to write in their half. And then together, or in a group, writing a story.

It's a shame there aren't some of the more amazing roleplays that were here probably what, 6 years ago now, to read. Those were masterpieces. But this place has got deaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Ah well. It's not like I'm a frequent poster anymore ;)

It's like writing half a story. Your half. But leaving enough room in it for the other person to write in their half. And then together, or in a group, writing a story.

It's a shame there aren't some of the more amazing roleplays that were here probably what, 6 years ago now, to read. Those were masterpieces. But this place has got deaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

Ah well. It's not like I'm a frequent poster anymore ;)

more like seven.
elements, innit.

Is this forum so dead that people don't even come on it anymore?

Pretty much.
Most of the people that did spent their time on here
  1. Died
  2. Got laid
  3. Grew out of it
  4. Got married
  5. Become Jenna
  6. Become Pyro
  7. Or they became like Crimson Pig and never leave VGC out of the fear of their being even dumber people outside.
  8. Or they got tired of Chat-avenue's ****.

Last edited:
Pretty much.
Most of the people that did spent their time on here
  1. Died
  2. Got laid
  3. Grew out of it
  4. Got married
  5. Become Jenna
  6. Become Pyro
  7. Or they became like Crimson Pig and never leave VGC out of the fear of their being even dumber people outside.
  8. Or they got tired of Chat-avenue's ****.

Love you too, $hitbreak.