Roleplay Discussion thread

Feliks

A place for discussing RPs and also the general discussion thread for the board.

I thought we should have one so that the suggestions thread can remain on-topic and stuff.

If Hellish Nightmare - or any other mod - could sticky this it'd be great.

With that, let the discussion continue!

Or not. Whatever.

Hi guys! I decided to make a new thread since my normal procedure of posting in the discussion forum can no longer be continued.

I just wanted to let you guys know what I have been up to lately. I recently got married and I am currently in transit to my final duty station for the next 4 years.

I should finally get time to actually come back here and rp eventually, but not in the next month or so.

Also, what the hell did you guys do to cause so much trouble?

Hi guys! I decided to make a new thread since my normal procedure of posting in the discussion forum can no longer be continued.

I just wanted to let you guys know what I have been up to lately. I recently got married and I am currently in transit to my final duty station for the next 4 years.

I should finally get time to actually come back here and rp eventually, but not in the next month or so.

Also, what the hell did you guys do to cause so much trouble?
Hey man,
Congratulations on the marriage thing. Why didn't you tell us sooner? We could have rp'd the whole thing. lol I kid, and it was Laura. You know what she's like :/

Congrats on the marriage, dawg! Holy hell! As Frosty said, you should've told us so we could RP the whooole thing. Lol.

Oh yeah, I got in one little fight and Jenna got scared and said "you're movin' with the average users over there".

Basically, as Cory said, some people got bored and decided we were minding our own business too much and so made a thing of it.

Oh yeah, I got in one little fight and Jenna got scared and said "you're movin' with the average users over there"

I see what you did thar.
hurrplz.png

Geez. People don't take roleplaying seriously anymore.
Most of those people, who want a REAL roleplaying buddy get thousands of spam/troll messages on their threads, atleast I think so.

Maybe they should make some small game or such on C/A, that would have some roleplaying character thing on it.

You know, like, when you join The Forums, you make the account and you get your own roleplaying character, which you can change anytime.

Maybe a own "chat" room for it, or such.
This place is getting WAY too trolled and so on. I mean, this roleplaying section.
We need more real roleplayers and not some trolls who want to talk about sex.

~ Sincerely, Rione

rione, they troll you guys cause its stupid as fuck
id say go to vgc for roleplayers but theyre not there anymore either cause they have either a) realized its stupid, or b) moved to some other shitty chat site that has a lot of faggy roleplayers.

go write a book or something.

edit; also lol @ your suggestion...

.........hahahah