Roleplaying Suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real r/players switched off the lights, locked the doors and left years ago, so basically this forum is like flogging a dead horse. Then again that might be a good r/play.

Those who do post anything are merely mental defects who use the guise of being r/players so they can type all the sicky fantasies they dream up in the comfort of their basements. Nothing is every inappropriate because it's artistic.

A "sticky" situation.

A "sticky" situation.

okay for this roleplay i'm stuck in jam i need someone to play the jam it is a 2 person roleplay

sorry i asked for someone to play the part of jam

when i need someone to play the part of either a socially awkward kid angered by a badass on the internet or a sperglord bully victim i'll call you ok

guys my jam roleplay wasnt a suggestion

i want to roleplay jam

the second roleplay to be posted in months and you move it???????????????????????????????????

CAN'T GET THE FORUM CLOGGED UP WITH ACTUAL THREADS GUYS

seriously tho

clog up? there's **** all here, you may as well let some garbage in until **** actually happens here

how is anyone gonna get into rping unless its fun

my jam one was a genuine idea to get people into rping

I can break the jar and watch the Jam pour onto the floor as I aimlessly attempt to recollect the fallen Jam, but that's all I can do when it comes to Jam.

A song of ice and fire (game of thrones)

A song of ice and fire (game of thrones)

Hey my name is Nina and I wanted to make a continuing game of thrones role play. I'm looking for a mature literate/detailed Guy who has read some of the books of the series. And since the books have no moral/intercourse/intimacy limits, I'm looking for someone who is limitless himself.

Hey my name is Nina and I wanted to make a continuing game of thrones role play. I'm looking for a mature literate/detailed Guy who has read some of the books of the series. And since the books have no moral/intercourse/intimacy limits, I'm looking for someone who is limitless himself.

I am the man that you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.