Selfies February!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People actually still use those filters :unsure:

1hVbIB8.jpg

Is there a difference? Idk maybe I see myself everyday so it’s hard. I see a little difference like very small. These pictures are like almost 5 weeks apart. I’ve lost close to 20 pounds between the 2 pictures.

View attachment 952887
Nope. That was all water weight. Now start working to loose some of that fat. I need you 30 pounds lighter by the end of the month.

I got a diet/work out plan just for you
Yeah but if my diet and workouts are already working why not just stick with what makes me not miserable? I’m not going for ripped or anything. I’m going for another 20ish pounds so I can be at a healthy weight. I am 161 now and healthy bmi/weight would be 135-140. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
I’m seeing a doctor that specializes in weight loss. I’m doing fasting 4 days a week 16:8, then the other 3 days I’m having smaller meals. 1,500-1,600 calories so I can do it healthier. I can also only drink 32-50oz of drink a day otherwise I’m in the bathroom all day and I’d rather be fat than be in the bathroom all day 🀣

I am already a little over 30 pounds lighter since July of last year o_o lol and 30 pounds in one month is kind of a lot.
Progress is progress. You’re invaluable as you are. Keep it up and don’t let those bastids at your work get you down. I’d whack them for you pro bono. Alao
Pepsi max over diet!!! πŸ’™

Aislyn Nora
February 6th at 1:33 pm
6 lbs 12 oz(3.06 kg)
Almost 2 weeks overdue, delivery was definitely not on course as I couldn't have her natural due to complication :( she is my warrior. I'm in love with her and the man I have her with. L'amour de ma vie. Ma belle chérie ❀️ strawberry blonde just how I was when born. My angel!!

Aislyn Nora
February 6th at 1:33 pm
6 lbs 12 oz(3.06 kg)
Almost 2 weeks overdue, delivery was definitely not on course as I couldn't have her natural due to complication :( she is my warrior. I'm in love with her and the man I have her with. L'amour de ma vie. Ma belle chérie ❀️ strawberry blonde just how I was when born. My angel!!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. Best wishes for everything. She's precious. πŸ™πŸ˜‡

Status
Not open for further replies.