Should tic toc be banned in America?

Should tic toc be banned in America

• Total voters
I don't care for t-tok. I think if they banned it they should also ban twitter, and every other useless social media site that is just a breeding ground of p edos and other vile f ucks. Because America is obsessed with their RUSSIA BAD/ CHINA BAD Agenda. It's only t- tok under the spot light. What people need to realize every smart tv, phone basically anything tech will spy on you. most of the time sell your info to the highest bidder for ad placement and sometimes other reasons.

The pattern and situation is very similar as it has been with any new technology. People once thought cars were dangerous and would make our eyes pop out. There's always some generational boogey man. Next it will be Virtual Reality. Then it will be the Matrix. On and on. The better the technology, the scarier the boogey man. That being said, they need to moderate and manage social media better. Social media is a great way to stay in touch with people, meet new people, discover information and share ideas. But if there are toxic characters on those platforms, spreading disinformation that goes against science or spread hateful content, I firmly believe they should moderate that.