Smartphone suggestions?

Yea i went with my samsung S21 and i love that shittttt but also cus i like samsung had 5 so far best phone ive ever had and ive had iphones and the G pixel 1 when it first came out was okay too pixel is a good phone and HTC is pretty good too
Twitchy you get itchy ever?

Yeah i itch when i see enchantress and her mod minions abuse her powers thats why imma end GC and hire spammers lol
Darlin yer gotta be good with the enchanted otherwise uh oh you’ll be on the headache list... why you no like the girls chat room admin and her team? The room admins been around here for yonks, she’s a good pick |:

I wouldn't recommend getting a Huawei phone as of now, the company is currently having issues with the US Government and everything is going crazy. I would recommend the new ****** Pixel 3a or ****** Pixel 3a Xl (The XL Version has a bigger screen at 6 inches and with a bigger battery, almost exactly the same as the regular 3a) The Pixel 3a sells for around $399 new, and the Pixel 3a XL sells for about $480. Both have amazing cameras, are fast, and they get every Android update for the next 3 years. They come with fingerprint readers, too. :) The following photo is what it looks like. I am getting the XL version from Verizon before school starts again in a few weeks. View attachment 480931
Oh, it's the Dixle XL

Samsung just launched their FE range. Which are supposedly the budget models of the s21 and the S20z pretty good reviews and feedback thus far

Samsung just launched their FE range. Which are supposedly the budget models of the s21 and the S20z pretty good reviews and feedback thus far
I thought the FE was the features favoured by fans in all models wrapped in to one little package. Fan Edition.

I have the S20FE but not ready to let go of it yet because I don't like the colour range

I thought the FE was the features favoured by fans in all models wrapped in to one little package. Fan Edition.

I have the S20FE but not ready to let go of it yet because I don't like the colour range
We pitch it as a budget friendly version in my job as it’s a little cheaper than the standard model.

Thoughts on the S22 range?

We pitch it as a budget friendly version in my job as it’s a little cheaper than the standard model.

Thoughts on the S22 range?
I'm not impressed, not enough to make me want to upgrade yet. I think if I were, I would go for the 256 plus, but I don't like the colour options.