Some Room Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah hi, so my account on teen chat got deleted due to this issue. The name was Knexuko with a big "K" (i have created a new account under the name "knexuko"but id rather have my old account back) hopefully theres a chance you could somehow retrieve it. I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Yeah...glitches, loads, or lag can probably be chalked up to any number of things like network connection, server load, browser issues, user error...error messages in the 3XX or 4XX space or flat out debug messages with line of code issues...typically server issues

How would they be able to contact people for whom their accounts no longer exist if their information isn't in the system to contact, much less login with?
Well I thought it would be polite for chat ave to contact those whose accounts no longer work and appolgise, and invite them back or let them know there accounts would be restored, I'm sure emails must be on the database, but well if not then ok.

General chat is not back yet, my pfp and bg was purple. But it's Grey now, and I had 800 coins now I have only 300 or so. I want my purple profile back 😭😭😭😭

Well I thought it would be polite for chat ave to contact those whose accounts no longer work and appolgise, and invite them back or let them know there accounts would be restored, I'm sure emails must be on the database, but well if not then ok.
I understand the sentiment. It seems as though they've been fixing things but it's the database with the emails that was broken, thus unable to email them.

Rooms are down. You can:

1. Go for a run
2. Clean your house
3. Clean yourself

All rooms are currently down.

Staff, take a break - you've earned it

Chatters - take a chill pill, we'll undoubtedly be back soon
I’d like to add a fourth and fifth option:

4. Get @Inkandtatts number and have a bromance.

5. Call up @Coyo on No Caller ID lol 😂

For the sake of argument, let's say I believe that they were cloned. Then what? How do you think that will impact your ban in the slightest?
LOL 😂 Because clones can hack and probably one logged in my account and went to Teens chat! which is why I am banned from mobile! That is all I am going to say but nothing more about Chelle and irish!

LOL 😂 Because clones can hack and probably one logged in my account and went to Teens chat! which is why I am banned from mobile! That is all I am going to say but nothing more about Chelle and irish!
1) Them being cloned has absolutely nothing to do with your ban.
2) You being banned from Teen Chat and you being banned from Mobile Chat are two separate issues.
3) I am not sure how your ban has anything to do with Chelle and Irish, nor do I care.
4) What happened to the fly that resulted in you going to Teen Chat? Now you're saying that it was because of hacks and clones? Pick one story and stick to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.