Some Room Errors

Status
Not open for further replies.
How would they be able to contact people for whom their accounts no longer exist if their information isn't in the system to contact, much less login with?

Singles Chat and Music Chat have been fully restored.

If you’ve had issues logging into either, please try now, or DM me directly.

I think it's safe to say that if after more than 36 hours that a database backup hasn't been restored that it's likely not going to be restore at all. It's probably best to assume that you should cut your losses from any changes that were made to your account since the database revert.
things are slowly coming back to normal.
Family Feud Lol GIF by Steve Harvey

I can't login to my teen chat account and the password is also correct and when I search for my acc with a alt acc it says no users found. Is my account deleted??? It's been 3 days can't login into my acc please can someone help me w this issue and how can I get my acc back??
I can't reply in your thread because I will be hung drawn and quartered if I do, so I quoted your post and brought it here.

Some accounts disappeared, but:
Some rooms are slowly coming back to normal.

So it might come back but it might not. I know that's useless advice but it's all we know at the moment

so far it looks like college, gay, vgc, and mobile have been worked on...can't speak to lesbian, girls, teen, or kids cause those are the only ones i don't have accounts on them...my sessions in those ones being worked on have been reset...so if you've just closed out the tab without logging out...and you go back and it asks you to relogin...it's been touched...

my bad...i do vaguely remember having to relog into adult, singles, boys...and one other last night...so those might have been fixed too...maybe general too...my pfp was reset on all of them too

what do you see specifically...a 403 would be a ban...usually...but if you were...you wouldn't be able to access forums on the same device

I'll tag the boys admin for you. Please be patient. Thank you kindly.
What was your screen name in the boys room please?

@NorCal please help the OP. Thank you kindly.
its a server issue

its all over techinical issue here on forums

just curious if I'm banned or the chat actually got taken down this time?
its a server issue that they r working on be patient

Status
Not open for further replies.