the BIG sexuality thread

toodles

Gold Member
hello chat avenue,

welcome to the BIG sexuality thread x

normally there would be a poll but seeing as they've been disabled we're gonna have to be old fashioned...

simply comment below your sexuality, and if u fancy, have a cheeky chat

spruce up your post with how you came out (if relevant), any curiosities, how comfortable u are with your sexuality, sexuality experience etc etc
(im looking for a husband)

gay
never officially "came out" - told close friends but no cringey social media post or anything

family - gay bro found me on dating site and told fam. fam then found out and told other fam. ripple effect

0 bfs/exs. diagnosed critically undateable šŸ˜ƒ

I am gay, never dated or have been attracted to the ladies.

I can remember being about 8 years old and there was another boy who I became infatuated with because of his legs and I wished he was my brother. In hindsight, this was my first crush. I first experimented with another boy when I was about 10 or 11, had my first boyfriend in my first year of high school when I was 12 back in 1981. Also, at 12 I told my Mum that I was gay and got told that 'It's just a phase you are going through.' and if I continued to feel the same the I can get counselling when I get older.

At 15, I dated a guy in an on again off again relationship for 13 years until he passed at age 27. I often wonder what may have come of it. I 'dated' a few guys over the next 5-6 years, but for the last 17 years have been happily single.

I came out again when I was 30 to unsuprised 'We always knew' from friends and family.

Over the years, the number of partners I have lost count on. most of them I don't even remember their names. Oh well.

Iā€™m gay hehe, currently taken irl and happy. Still learning a lot about myself and thankfully Iā€™ve explored my possibilities with my current boo.

Iā€™m out and accepted by my family. My bf comes around to family gatherings and stuff. It was hard at first (Mexican house hold) but eventually everyone came around and Iā€™ve been out for 11 years now. :)

Now weā€™re talkinā€™ ......3 gay room admins......CM! HAhahahahahha

Well I'm straight as an arrow as my SS will clearly show however I like to mascaraed as a fully fledged gay adult.

Jokes aside. I am indeed gay yes gay not bi or anything else. I've been with my partner who I met on this site in my very own room here 15 years ago. Prior to that I was with my first love, a girl, was with her throughout high school and if she hadn't done the dirty on me (with a chick because she was curious too I guess) then neither would I have and discovered how much I like guys. I'm out to everyone I know and quite content living my best life.

I am straight but as stated in a previous thread there was a stretch of about 8 months when I was younger 13-14 years old (8th grade) that I did have a female female relationship.

Iā€™m happy to be with you 2 @Chopper
Friends Hug GIF