the BIG sexuality thread

I’m gay, as y’all know. Irl I’m out and I did when I was 13 🤔😃 . My mum called my dad we met up for coffee and I got told what I said wasn’t right and a mistake, then they pretended they didn’t know and kept talking about females, now my dad is kinda like whoever you decide to be with cool, and my mum thinks anyone she hears me talking to. Like VC or any notifs she sees on my phone they are automatically my BF/GF. But nah, my family is more understanding of it now, 5 years later and yeah. I’ve never had a relationship irl never did this or that. Totally innocent, and online well I’ve tried “e dating” that is not the thing for me. A great friend told me once “stay single and flirt with everyone you like”. Now I’ve gotten a job I don’t really have much free time so I’m not really here anymore. And my work place most don’t know. Like a few knew me before we met in work from like school. And I openly told another person. And I’m hoping that sometime soon when I firmly feel comfortable with people at work I might be the real me. But for now I just hide talking about myself. And yeah. That’s a lot about me and idrk what else to say

episode 11 thank you for sharing GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

I’m too American to know what “Bampot” means… choppy translate it
Haha I have to look up all the words @Ofir uses!

I am gay and have been with my boyfriend Albert for 7 years. I knew pretty young and came out at school and to my mother in like junior high. I never came out to my dad because I knew he wouldn’t accept it. He’s very religious. I told my aunt who I thought I could trust and she told my father. He kicked me out. I had just graduated high school. I stayed with some friends and in hotels until I ran out of money. I slept in my car for a few months then came out to Kansas where my moms side of the family is from.

Im very open about my sexuality but not flashy about it. Some people let their sexuality become an identity they have the need to fulfill or broadcast. If someone asks if I’m gay I will surely tell you, but I don’t feel it’s something they NEED to know.

I’m gay, as y’all know. Irl I’m out and I did when I was 13 🤔😃 . My mum called my dad we met up for coffee and I got told what I said wasn’t right and a mistake, then they pretended they didn’t know and kept talking about females, now my dad is kinda like whoever you decide to be with cool, and my mum thinks anyone she hears me talking to. Like VC or any notifs she sees on my phone they are automatically my BF/GF. But nah, my family is more understanding of it now, 5 years later and yeah. I’ve never had a relationship irl never did this or that. Totally innocent, and online well I’ve tried “e dating” that is not the thing for me. A great friend told me once “stay single and flirt with everyone you like”. Now I’ve gotten a job I don’t really have much free time so I’m not really here anymore. And my work place most don’t know. Like a few knew me before we met in work from like school. And I openly told another person. And I’m hoping that sometime soon when I firmly feel comfortable with people at work I might be the real me. But for now I just hide talking about myself. And yeah. That’s a lot about me and idrk what else to say
So you going to act like you don’t want to tell anybody about us? 😓🤬😂🤪. Hope you’d find some down time and that work is going okay friend!

I have a heavy heart for those of you that weren't accepted or ostracized by a family member. I can't seem to understand how even in a very religious family that you can't accept the sexuality of a loved one. Especially mother or father to child.
My dad and stepmom were such hypocrites and “look good” Christian’s. They were more worried about their image than most of the things I did “wrong”. I remember getting in trouble one year at school and my principal went to our church. My stepmom’s first comment was “if she tells people at church what will they think!?”

They were all about religious appearances 😬😩🙄

Such interesting stories. I wannna hear @Chopper experiences or better still randy andy’s Lol - the one and only.

Well I'm straight as an arrow as my SS will clearly show however I like to mascaraed as a fully fledged gay adult.

Jokes aside. I am indeed gay yes gay not bi or anything else. I've been with my partner who I met on this site in my very own room here 15 years ago. Prior to that I was with my first love, a girl, was with her throughout high school and if she hadn't done the dirty on me (with a chick because she was curious too I guess) then neither would I have and discovered how much I like guys. I'm out to everyone I know and quite content living my best life.
Not enough.. Ahaa.

Very gay and been out since I was 12. Which means this year will be my 20th anniversary of being out as a lesbian. And I just really hated, and also loved, typing that sentence. Good lord. Too early for these kind of numbers. *chugs coffee*

I've always been a bit precocious and on my own wavelength. I was lucky enough to grow up in San Francisco and be surrounded by a loving mother and brother who accepted me in all my guises. And there were lots of them, and continue to be lots of them, now for my partner to deal with!

I had a group of friends in school and a few girlfriends who were deemed just artsy enough and just cool enough so we didn't get bothered. Looking back its interesting to note the razor's edge you walk on while being out at that age. How you have to conform, or not conform in just the right way, to avoid pitfalls and being deemed a target for heckling and bullying. I wish looking back I'd done more for others that were deemed not cool enough or whatever enough. The in group/out group thing matters so much, it seemed life and death. But we had to be nonchalant about it, of course. Anyway...enough of my ramblings.

Happy to see this thread here and to contribute.

My dad and stepmom were such hypocrites and “look good” Christian’s. They were more worried about their image than most of the things I did “wrong”. I remember getting in trouble one year at school and my principal went to our church. My stepmom’s first comment was “if she tells people at church what will they think!?”

They were all about religious appearances 😬😩🙄
I understand what you are saying but I don't get it. Who cares what the "people at church" think? What about how my child thinks of me? I can't grasp the concept.

I understand what you are saying but I don't get it. Who cares what the "people at church" think? What about how my child thinks of me? I can't grasp the concept.
Yes it was hurtful for a long time. Eventually I had to move on and realize some things would just have to remain what they are. Nothing I could do to change it. The last thing my dad said to me was “I didn’t raise a queer”. Letting go of him isn’t the hard part. We were never really close. I mean I still care to a degree being my father but wasn’t distraught about him not loving me. If that makes sense. The worst part is I have a set of twin siblings from his second marriage that I can’t interact with because of if. They are 15 years old and I know nothing about them but their names and pics I see on my stepmoms fb.

Yes it was hurtful for a long time. Eventually I had to move on and realize some things would just have to remain what they are. Nothing I could do to change it. The last thing my dad said to me was “I didn’t raise a queer”. Letting go of him isn’t the hard part. We were never really close. I mean I still care to a degree being my father but wasn’t distraught about him not loving me. If that makes sense. The worst part is I have a set of twin siblings from his second marriage that I can’t interact with because of if. They are 15 years old and I know nothing about them but their names and pics I see on my stepmoms fb.
GREAT BIG HUGS and prayers your way.

Ok kinky Straight Male here. Dominate believe it or not. But that’s unrelated.

My IRL Male Friend roughly around my age a few weeks ago who ihave know for 12yrs started speaking to me in a high pitched i was confused at first cause he said it was a voice changing app he was using. Turns out he now she tells me he‘s M2F. I feel happy because she can finally be herself and she told me for real your one of the 8 ppl that know this right now.