The Everyday Conversation Thread

Was accosted by the security team at work today and forced to take a picture. Today was not a worthy picture day. Now I'll walk around for the next 18 months looking like I just rolled outta bed after waking and baking..... Bastards!
Sad Bom Dia GIF by Kim RosaCuca
 
Ahhh here he is, well seeing as you refer to me by calling me "he" so you assume im male right ? then that means you are finally admitting to being gay, i'll wear whatever you want me to wear , let that imagination go wild 😉
By far one of the dumbest things you've ever posted!

Lets try again....

What are you wearing that covers your entire face?

If you answer to my satisfaction

Question #2
Is your face F-able?
 
By far one of the dumbest things you've ever posted!

Lets try again....

What are you wearing that covers your entire face?

If you answer to my satisfaction

Question #2
Is your face F-able?
That makes zero sense , so you want to cover my face but also want to do that? Now you 've admitted to being gay i would have thought you'd prefer the back of a head.
 
Bianca’s daughter in eastenders singing that firestarter song in the Queen Vic was hilarious. He scared me as a kid appreciated him more as an early teen but not really my genre of music.
 
Bianca’s daughter in eastenders singing that firestarter song in the Queen Vic was hilarious. He scared me as a kid appreciated him more as an early teen but not really my genre of music.
I haven't watched East Enders since I was in my twenties - I am sure it hasn't changed much 🤭
 
I haven't watched East Enders since I was in my twenties - I am sure it hasn't changed much 🤭
So since 2020? 😉

The last time I watched it was on the 30th anniversary so 2015 when Lucy’s killer was revealed. Properly watched it but I just eventually grew out of soaps. They stopped being humorous when everything started getting watered down to pander to the brigade who need mollycoddling.

I’d rather watch Are You Being Served? nowadays.
 
So since 2020? 😉

The last time I watched it was on the 30th anniversary so 2015 when Lucy’s killer was revealed. Properly watched it but I just eventually grew out of soaps. They stopped being humorous when everything started getting watered down to pander to the brigade who need mollycoddling.

I’d rather watch Are You Being Served? nowadays.
🤣 🤭 I wish 2020! Yes I grew out of ours as well with Neighbours (which thankfully has ended) and home and away which is so much pandering now to the soft cocks its redoncluas - long live reality and sense which is hard to find these days.

Like on another thread one of the mighty (well word above) is baiting a user and thinking its all wonderful and funny - the person has the personality of a jizz mop TBF!
 
🤣 🤭 I wish 2020! Yes I grew out of ours as well with Neighbours (which thankfully has ended) and home and away which is so much pandering now to the soft cocks its redoncluas - long live reality and sense which is hard to find these days.

Like on another thread one of the mighty (well word above) is baiting a user and thinking its all wonderful and funny - the person has the personality of a jizz mop TBF!
NGL Home and away was ace late 90’s to about 2009 for me. I actually knew a woman who was the exact same as Colleen smart when I was a teenager and now I’ve reminded myself of her, I’m irked 🤨😂
Neighbours was my sisters’ thing naturally they all fancied Jason Donovan. Nowadays everything is just sexualised far too much and obviously the obnoxious cretins of society get picked to ragebait for views.

Talking of Aussie shows I’m psyched about the wentworth halfway house!! Loved wentworth prison fantastic acting and storylines
 
NGL Home and away was ace late 90’s to about 2009 for me. I actually knew a woman who was the exact same as Colleen smart when I was a teenager and now I’ve reminded myself of her, I’m irked 🤨😂
Neighbours was my sisters’ thing naturally they all fancied Jason Donovan. Nowadays everything is just sexualised far too much and obviously the obnoxious cretins of society get picked to ragebait for views.

Talking of Aussie shows I’m psyched about the wentworth halfway house!! Loved wentworth prison fantastic acting and storylines
Well I have not heard about that one will have to look into it!
 
Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor
I just got kicked out of singles for two hours for politely mentioning to a fiddler asking about senior athletes under the name coach Carter who is a know preditor - this has made my day!
 
You mean you call yourself that?!
The only thing part Asian about her is maybe the way she drives. As someone who is married to a 100 percent Asian, I find her comment racist and kind of shows the piece of crap she is. She is just pissed about the upcoming midterms. How she supports Trump who is a pedophile defender and pedophile sickens me.
 
This is the point she is trying to make.

It is racist. So are other terms. Yet others we're allowed to call themselves racist terms , so she is allowed as well. Going around having one rule for 1 person but not the rest of the board.
If that is true, it would have been more effective to state it clearly, like you did. Instead of using a slur and getting it deleted and not getting her actual point across. Js
 
Top