The Vending Machine

You get a feisty rooster.

I put in Saturday.
You get a day spa retreat anywhere you want in the 50 states in the USA. You get to pick where it will be. Followed by lots of flowers that you love. Lots of chocolate candy of your choice or chocolate cake.
A massage, nails done, lunch, meditation, yoga, pilates, some of your awesome music 🎵 🎶 that is your favorite. A time for yourself. You will get some beautiful nice candles have your favorite scent.And anything the spa retreat does you would get on a beautiful Saturday in Paradise. You get to spend the night there as well. You would not even want to leave because the beautiful place. Have fun at your spa retreat. All smiles and all good. Just relax! You're a beautiful person. Just have fun! And you will get it a $28,000 gift card for next time you come to this place that you love. Enjoy your special day at the spa resort retreat. Just treat yourself. Have a lovely day. Happy Saturday! Be well and be safe always. All the best. Now doesn't that sound great all of this I said. It sure does to me. Happy Saturday again and again and again!

I put 1 trillion dollars in. What do I get?