The worst game you ever played...

SouporMan

Gold Member
What is the worst game you ever played?

I will have to research the worst game I played , because it was so bad I do not even remember the name. It was an RPG, of dudes who sat in machines and had mechanical arms that came out the back. I just remember it being so bad, I sold it the next day.

Superman 64.
If you love bugs, this is the game for you. The controls sucks. It's even hard to do the simplest things, like flying through rings.
And you can't finish it without going insane during your playthrough.

Superman 64.
If you love bugs, this is the game for you. The controls sucks. It's even hard to do the simplest things, like flying through rings.
And you can't finish it without going insane during your playthrough.
Dude...

Superman 64 was horrible...

Ya know, it was one of my first 3d games, and I thought, maybe I am just not use to 3d games Lol...

But looking back it was soooo bad. They probably made a killing.
It's literally unplayable. They should have waited a few more years, watched the flight levels in the Spyro game (This is how you sly through rings.) and the flying sections in Mario 64 and taken notes.

Edit: James Rolfe AKA: The angry video game nerd also mentions Star fox 64, which has very simular graphics, and they pull it out much better than Superman 64 does.

It's literally unplayable. They should have waited a few more years, watched the flight levels in the Spyro game (This is how you sly through rings.) and the flying sections in Mario 64 and taken notes.

Edit: James Rolfe AKA: The angry video game nerd also mentions Star fox 64, which has very simular graphics, and they pull it out much better than Superman 64 does.

Yes dude the flying was wretched lmao. I guess the engine wasn't there yet hahaha...

APB Reloaded. It had so much potential to be so fun, but the fact that it was shamelessly pay to win and did nothing to keep people from fucking up your game was the worst. When a game is bad, that's a shame, but when a game could be so much more than it is...

I'm gonna get hate for it but...kingdom hearts...I'm a big disney fan and the soundtracks are amazing but the actual game is just so boring to me lmao

I'm gonna get hate for it but...kingdom hearts...I'm a big disney fan and the soundtracks are amazing but the actual game is just so boring to me lmao

Dude…

KH3 WAS THE SAME!!!!

We waited 20 years for the SAME BORING GAME!!