The worst game you ever played...

Mortal Kombat: Special Forces

mortal kombat laughing GIF

The Forest, it sucked sm, its a survival game for those who dk it, its fun (?) But also stupid, things in it doesn't make sense, and yh. And for the record i wasn't bad at it 😭 R.I.P the money i paid for the game, i bought it 1-2 years ago i think I'm not really sure, Maybe more? and i only played it like 5 times in total throughout the whole time I've had it.

Silent hill: homecoming. Without a doubt.

The characters suck, the story is a rip of silent hill 2 for the most part, some cutscenes are literally shot for shot of actual movies (Jacobs ladder), half the time there's no reason/motivation to do any of the missions. And added random **** from other games (pyramid head, the nurses with the titties) which makes no sense if youve plated the others. And the combat is actual aids, the thing you are doing for 90% of the game.

The Forest, it sucked sm, its a survival game for those who dk it, its fun (?) But also stupid, things in it doesn't make sense, and yh. And for the record i wasn't bad at it 😭 R.I.P the money i paid for the game, i bought it 1-2 years ago i think I'm not really sure, Maybe more? and i only played it like 5 times in total throughout the whole time I've had it.
Idk if you did, but its much more enjoyable with friends.