This is AussieSang - Bye

• Thread starter Deleted member 260961
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Done with incessant abuse & trolling - pls delete my account in Forums, Gen Chat and Singles chat.

I've never been the troll - and can prove it. This defamatory rumour was started by mememe/ban active/stinkerbelle when I first came to chat ave years ago (she took exception to my pfp and my age) - and every other "unwell" person in her group in classic chat (which includes HR) jumped on the bandwagon for some "fun" without ANY regard to the harm and damage it was causing me. I AM a real person, not a pawn for your fucked-in-the-head regs to play with.

At this point, I'm done being used as a pawn by a certain admin to create drama in Gen chat to increase numbers in that chat room, troll mods violating chat rules along with their friends and not being sanctioned. The hypocrisy is breathtaking to say the least.

I could not post more that 2 posts in Gen chat main without being set upon, trolled and harassed incessantly by troll mods (esp. Jose) and their friends. PLENTY of evidence was taken, some it sent to HR who dutifully ignored it and pretended he didn't understand what was happening in order to continue the "drama" in Gen chat to generate numbers, without ANY regard to the harm being done to me. That HR continues to defame me by posting false and defamatory claims and imputations that I'm mentally unwell, so as to justify the gross abuse that has been occurring under his watch, should concern you (ample evidence has been taken). Instead of stopping the abuse, he has encouraged it and kept it going. Instead of de-escalating the trolling towards me, he has escalated it - for the drama (really fucked up behaviour from your admin). That he refers to his mods as "family" is nothing short of the criminal mentality of thugs and gangs who feel rules and laws do not apply to them.

That the mods in Gen chat are the same group of trolls from classic chat choosing each other and their friends to mod should be a clue for you that chat rules in Gen chat are NOT being applied to mods who troll/harass/abuse cha..tters.

Thanks for the "chat experience". I'll be sure to let others know how abusive and fucked-up this place has really been.

Sad indictment for your chatsite that in all my years here NEVER had a chat - just constant and incessant (hours at a time) trolling, harassment, intimidation and abuse - that in the real world would never be accepted or tolerated.​

I draw comfort that at least I have helped a few people on here who were in crisis, and that I made some friends who on the face of it seemed like decent people.​

That's it. Thanks for the royal head-fuc.k​

P.S. I won't be checking this thread until my account gets deleted, so troll mods, troll ex-mods and their pals - any further trolling, harassment, intimidation and abuse will be redundant. I'm sure you'll all gang up like lunatic mental patients in a ward, posting your usual garbage that no one cares about.

Nah mate. Don't leave.

Stick with us Aussie boys and girls,

Listen to moi!
awkward kath and kim GIF

Done with incessant abuse & trolling - pls delete my account in Forums, Gen Chat and Singles chat.

I've never been the troll - and can prove it. This defamatory rumour was started by mememe/ban active/stinkerbelle when I first came to chat ave years ago (she took exception to my pfp and my age) - and every other "unwell" person in her group in classic chat (which includes HR) jumped on the bandwagon for some "fun" without ANY regard to the harm and damage it was causing me. I AM a real person, not a pawn for your fucked-in-the-head regs to play with.

At this point, I'm done being used as a pawn by a certain admin to create drama in Gen chat to increase numbers in that chat room, troll mods violating chat rules along with their friends and not being sanctioned. The hypocrisy is breathtaking to say the least.

I could not post more that 2 posts in Gen chat main without being set upon, trolled and harassed incessantly by troll mods (esp. Jose) and their friends. PLENTY of evidence was taken, some it sent to HR who dutifully ignored it and pretended he didn't understand what was happening in order to continue the "drama" in Gen chat to generate numbers, without ANY regard to the harm being done to me. That HR continues to defame me by posting false and defamatory claims and imputations that I'm mentally unwell, so as to justify the gross abuse that has been occurring under his watch, should concern you (ample evidence has been taken). Instead of stopping the abuse, he has encouraged it and kept it going. Instead of de-escalating the trolling towards me, he has escalated it - for the drama (really fucked up behaviour from your admin). That he refers to his mods as "family" is nothing short of the criminal mentality of thugs and gangs who feel rules and laws do not apply to them.

That the mods in Gen chat are the same group of trolls from classic chat choosing each other and their friends to mod should be a clue for you that chat rules in Gen chat are NOT being applied to mods who troll/harass/abuse cha..tters.

Thanks for the "chat experience". I'll be sure to let others know how abusive and fucked-up this place has really been.

Sad indictment for your chatsite that in all my years here NEVER had a chat - just constant and incessant (hours at a time) trolling, harassment, intimidation and abuse - that in the real world would never be accepted or tolerated.​

I draw comfort that at least I have helped a few people on here who were in crisis, and that I made some friends who on the face of it seemed like decent people.​

That's it. Thanks for the royal head-fuc.k​

P.S. I won't be checking this thread until my account gets deleted, so troll mods, troll ex-mods and their pals - any further trolling, harassment, intimidation and abuse will be redundant. I'm sure you'll all gang up like lunatic mental patients in a ward, posting your usual garbage that no one cares about.

Season 1 Paolo GIF by Friends

🀣🀣🀣 meanwhile... a few hours later...

Oh girlfriend I'm so hung up too you know, this guy totally neva rung me back and I'm just so not waiting for his phone call anymore!

What am I doing? Being an idiot on forums lol ahahaha
You crack me up though lol πŸ˜‚

Sad indictment for your chatsite that in all my years here NEVER had a chat - just constant and incessant (hours at a time) trolling, harassment, intimidation and abuse - that in the real world would never be accepted or tolerated.
I draw comfort that at least I have helped a few people on here who were in crisis, and that I made some friends who on the face of it seemed like decent people.
That's it. Thanks for the royal head-fuc.k

So what now, no class action lawsuit that you’ve been promising for years ? … we were all so TERRIFIED πŸ˜‚

PS if you aren’t trolling (even on just on one occasion over the years) please seek help from a mental health professional

Status
Not open for further replies.