This is why we can't have anything nice;

NorCal

Boys Chat Admin
Staff member
Chat Room Administrator
People abuse the name changes making it more difficult t0 evade things and unfortunately its come down to this.

We;ll its not gonna be very populoar but from a staffs perspectic it will be eaieser on staff

InB4ItGetsDeletedOrMoved

To be fair and on a serious note... Wouldn't it make sense to just police abusers, regardless of the fact that they're VIP users? Or does allowing them to use VPNs also bite you in the ass there too?
No reason VPN should be allowed. It's nor like they can't get on because they're in another country, if they're able to purchase VIP, then they have access to the site.

No reason VPN should be allowed. It's nor like they can't get on because they're in another country, if they're able to purchase VIP, then they have access to the site.
I mean, even then...the ip list on an account ought to be based on the user ID, not the username, I'll check when I get home. So even if someone changes their name it should say what ip they have. Maybe I'll start logging usernames to userids so there's a legend of who uses what.

I mean, even then...the ip list on an account ought to be based on the user ID, not the username, I'll check when I get home. So even if someone changes their name it should say what ip they have. Maybe I'll start logging usernames to userids so there's a legend of who uses what.
You and Amanda know your sh*t. One of my first career choices was Network ADMIN because when my mom would take me to work, Id hang out with the IT guys. In fact, her old job was the first time I got to experience the internet.

i dont care,

i never change my name anyway, wouldnt if i wanted to…

after i seen how ya’ll did princessa, i already know some fiend is waiting to pounce on the opportunity to steal my name…

some sucka already joined under babygator which isnt canon, bc only i am canonically known as babygator, believe it

unfortunately it’s happened for years on loads of sites ******** abusing name changes and guest accounts log in that will never change

And I have no idea why it blocked out chatter.s

Salivating Homer Simpson GIF