This is why we can't have anything nice;

look at you all carrying on about a VPN lol you have something to hide, my security outweighs any bozo in here

If you're using this site and have purchased VIP, then this makes no sense.
I never use any site without it , you’d be shocked to know the head staff can access your account without your knowledge and see all your messages so it doesn’t matter cm can see whatever he wants

I never use any site without it , you’d be shocked to know the head staff can access your account without your knowledge and see all your messages so it doesn’t matter cm can see whatever he wants
Something tells me CM has better things to do than access random users’ accounts just to see the weird and depraved messages they’ve been sending to relative strangers online

I know, so if there was malicious intent, it'd already be done. The fact is most of the users on here who use VPNs (not saying you) do so to doxx and kick evade.

All owners of sites can see whatever they want run along muppet
Elmo Hello GIF by Sesame Street